31-Home

Later that night, the three of them were taking Donatello back with them to the bunker, after breaking the news to him that he was a prophet. "I can't be a prophet, I'm an atheist and a chemist. I believe in molecules, not God" Donatello says to them.

"Well, we're pretty sure the prophets don't even know they're in the game until they've actually been touched by God. It's.." Dean stops.
"I was touched by God?" Donatello asks touching the mark on his head once again.
"Or,it could possibly be his sister Amara" Calliope then tells him.

"He had family?" Donatello asks turning to look at her, as she was sharing the back seat with him.
"Yeah, she wants him gone so she can annihilate the universe. That's the headline" Sam then tells him.

"What?" he asks confused.
"And since you might have a hotline to her, were hoping you can help us find her" Dean then says.
"Why would you wanna find her?" Donatello then asks.

"We need to recuse this guy that she is holding" Calliope tells him.
"Who is?" Donatello.
"Lucifer" Dean replies.
"Her nephew, and.." Dean stares back at Calliope and she stops knowing that he didn't want her to tell Donatello about her. "He is currently possessing an angel at the moment" she says instead.
"Yeah" Sam says.

Donatello then quickly goes to the door beside him, and tries to get out of the car, "It's locked" Calliope tells him, "sometimes we like to keep monsters in the back" she tells him. "They get to ride with me, cause they are always scared of me" she then smiles.
"I can't do this" Donatello then says.
"Yeah, you can" Dean tells him.

"No, I promise you, I can't" he says once more.
"Look, we can't force you to do this. You've gotta want this" Dean says.
"It's....It's like asking me to believe in Santa Claus!" Donatello says.
"Well, actually-" "Dean, not now" Sam cuts him off.
"Okay, look, we're not asking you to believe that this is true. Just act like you do. People do it all the time" Dean tells him.

Just then Donatello make a very odd sputtering noise, "What was that?" Sam asks looking at him.
"I don't know. I think I'm sensing something. Something big" he tells him.
"Like Amara?" Sam asks.
"I don't think do. Although, how would I know?" he tells Sam, "Could it be...Him?" he then asks them.

They arrive back at the bunker, and Dean and Calliope head inside, walking down the stairs they see Chuck. He was sitting at the map table, a computer open on the table, and he had Chinese takeout in his hands, 'Hey, Chuck" Dean says as they walk over to him.
"We found someone that we think is the next prophet" Calliope says trying not to be disgusted at how gross Chuck was.

"Neato" Chuck says as he continues to watch what he had on the computer.
"Is that my computer?" Dean asks him.
"I've never seen so much porn. Not in one sitting" Chuck says to him, "surprised she lets you watch that"

"I'm just gonna..."Dean says as he then closes the laptop, "So, uh, listen, he's a little nutted out about the whole booga-booga of it all, so maybe just dial back the God stuff" Dean says and Chuck gives him a thumbs up.