Fix Us

Calliope Atwell never imagined that in her life as a hunter she would find love, but most of all with Dean Winchester, one half of the Winchester boys who were known to cause a lot of problems for the hunting world. It took a bit for the two of them to fall for one another, at first Calliope thought he was just a jerk hunter who would try anything to get with her. After a few months her feelings for him changed, and she started falling in love with the boy. They both toyed with the idea of falling in love with one another and if it would be possible, and they honestly thought it could. But then it all changed when the Devil came out of hell and caused problems for them all. Calliope tried to save Dean from the Devil and it cost her, her life. Dean thought she would come back to her, after their angel friend was resurrected, and the angel brought Bobby back to life, but she didn't come back to him. Calliope awoke in heaven, and with all her might she fought hard to go back to Dean.

                  Calliope continued on in her Heaven being reunited with her parents. As time went on it almost seemed like Calliope forgot that she was in Heaven that where she was, was normal for her. She knew that, she knew she was still dead, she knew Dean was still grieving for her, he prayed to her every night and she could hear it. It broke her to know she could not go back down there to go back to him. One night he had called out to her, telling her Bobby had found the letter she had left him, with the vial of her grace, a piece of her that he could always keep on him. He spoke to her every night, hoping that one day she would come down and appear to her.

               Dean was never able to get Calliope back out of Heaven, he tried his damnedest and begged Castiel every day to get her out. He eventually learned that he had to move on, and when Sam reappeared in his life, he thought Calliope would too, but she never did. Dean and Sam went through a lot after Sam came back, they had to deal with Sam having no soul. The had to get Sam's soul back then they had to deal with Castiel becoming power hungry and opening the doors to purgatory and allowing monsters called Leviathans to come out.

               One Day Calliope was shocked when she discovered Bobby in heaven, he explained to her how he had been killed by a Leviathan that the boys where trying to stop. Calliope then spent her days going between her heaven and Bobby's and getting news through the other angels. Given that Calliope was still considered as Gabriel's daughter in heaven she was given free reign to roam Heaven. Castiel would some times come to her, passing on messages from Dean about how much he still missed her and wish she was still there on Earth, talking him out of doing stupid things.

                Calliope had learned that she needed to accept her faith, that she was destined to stay in heaven, and hopefully one day be reunited with Dean, when he finally went out swinging. But things for the Winchesters always go differently, and Calliope gets the shock of her life when someone appears at her Heaven's doorstep.

Cast

Calliope Atwell

(The Guardian Angel)

(Caity Lotz)

Dean Winchester

(The Heartbroken Man)

(Jensen Ackles)

Sam Winchester

(The Righteous Brother)

(Jared Padalecki) 

Castiel

(The Not So Angelic Best Friend)

(Misha Collins)

Rest of Supernatural Cast played as their respective actors/actresses

A/N: So here it is the next installment of my Supernatural story, Calliope is back and alive in the boys lives. How will things work between her and Dean, will they be able to become something. I  will probably break it down into three Acts again for Season 9, 10, and 11. It took me a few tries to decide where she would come back, and I wanted this moment instead of the one I had to because I want to write how Calliope would deal with a certain situation. Don't want to give out Spoilers but most of you have seen the show by now and probably know what I am talking about. Please enjoy the story and tell me if you like it!