18- You're a Winchester

Dean sits in the Impala, listening to some self-meditation tape, and eating almonds, as he starts to get annoyed, he takes the tape out and tosses it on the passenger seat. He watches as a fancy sports car drives by, and watches as it parks. He sees a man come out and he looks at the picture on the passenger double checking that it was Russel Wellington. Seeing that it was the man he was looking for, Dean gets out of the car and heads inside the building. He signs the visitor sheet that the receptionists show him, and then he goes to sit down with all the other people in the waiting area.

Calliope, Sam and Charlie are back at the bunker looking for anything on fixing the key to Oz, or even putting the two Charlie's back together. Worry was flooding through Calliope, at not being near Dean, and worry of what he could do. Calliope tries to focus on some of the files that Sam had dug up in the bunker, looking into each one.

"Okay, here we go, Clive Dillon" Sam then says reading from the file in his hands, "He is the Man of Letters that first discovered the key to Oz." he comes over to her and Charlie saying as he tosses the file down and sits beside Charlie, "So according to this incident report, Clive went to Oz, but he left the key on Earth. And then L. Frank Baum found the key and went to rescue Clive in Oz" he explains to the women.

"That's when Dorothy snuck along for the ride and got stuck there" Charlie says to Sam.
"Right, and then Baum rescued Clive, Clive came back and retired" Sam tells her.
"You can retire from the Men of Letters?" Charlie asks.
Sam laughs, "Well, apparently, they put him in like some sort of Witness Relocation Program" Sam says.

"So, where did he end up?' Calliope asks Sam.
"Let's find out" Sam says and Charlie opens her laptop up to try and find Clive.

Dean sits in the waiting room, "Mr. Presley?" a woman calls out, and Dean doesn't say anything as he looks at the magazine he was reading, "Mr. Presley?" the woman says again, getting his attention this time.

"Yes, yeah, hi" Dean says to her, "I'm really into umm, this article I'm reading about..." he looks at the front of the magazine, "Mammograms so if someone else wants to go" he says looking to see that he is the only one left in the room. "Right, yes, okay, well......let's do this" he says tossing the magazine down and he stands up.

He follows the woman to an office as she knocks on the door, and opens it up, "Mr. Presley for you, sir" she tells the man inside.
"Is that it for the day" Russell Wellington asks her.
"Yes, sir" she tells him.
"Okay, you can head out" Russell tells her, "Uh, I need my dry cleaning taken to the lake house. And pick up Pepper and take her to the dog groomers, okay?" he goes on to instruct the woman.

"Yes, sir" she says as Dean looks at her as she leaves.
"Thank You" Russel calls out as she leaves the office. "Mr. Presley" he then says to Dean. Dean steps forward as Russell stands up holding his hand out, "Russell Wellington. Please, have a seat." He says and Dean shakes his hand before sitting down. "So, what can you tell me about what you're looking for today?" he asks Dean.
"All right, uh, umm... let me describe my dream home." He says to Russell.

Back at the bunker Charlie finds some information on Clive, "The Men of Letters gave Clive a new name, new house, both of which are still listed. I think Clive might still be alive" Charlie tells Sam and Calliope.

"Well, he'd be like a hundred something" Sam says to her.
"Time passes differently in Oz." Charlie tells him as she looks up the address she found, "it's close by, let's go look. If he's still kicking, he's the only person who might be able to fix the key to Oz" she says to them.
"Let's go then" Calliope says to Sam and Charlie.
"Okay" Charlie says as the three of them get up and leave.

Dean walks around Russell's office, "I'm not saying that I have to have a Jacuzzi, I'm just saying that I really like bubbles" he tells Russell.
"Uh, Mr. Presley, look, I'm just gonna stop you right there. Judging from your cheap shoes and your faded jeans...I'm guessing the only house you're in the market for comes with wheels. Now, look, I'm a bust man. My time is extremely valuable. I prefer not to have it wasted by some hayseed." Russell says clearly irritated by Dean.