25- Death Machine

Season 11 x 17

Dean, Calliope and Sam were in a cabin in the middle of the woods, fighting off a group of werewolves. As they fight each one off, getting the upper hand on the one they were fighting, Sam tosses the one he fought in the corner, as Calliope managed to stab the one that had been attacking her. Just then Dean goes to pick up the blade he had dropped, and they hear a gun shot.

Calliope and Dean turn to see one of the werewolves had fired a gun at Sam, and he was hit in the chest. He then aims at Calliope and fires at her too, and Calliope is shocked when she feels the bullet hit her. Dean stabs the werewolf that was in front of him. "NO!" Dean shouts as he rushes toward Calliope and Sam, Calliope puts her hand on her wound and begins to try and heal the wound, but it barely heals, as her powers weren't still fully back. Calliope goes toward Sam, crawling to him, as she places her hand on his bullet wound and tries hard to heal him.  "I can't....I can't heal him" she cries, " I could barely heal myself" she cries out to Dean.

I can't heal him" she cries, " I could barely heal myself" she cries out to Dean

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay" he says tears in his eyes, as he pulls her and Sam close to him.

48 Hours Earlier

Calliope and Dean sat at the table in the library books spread out on the table, while Sam sat in one of the leather chairs, leaning back, laptop open on his lap. "How's it going over there?" Sam asks them.
"Same" Dean replies, as they still hadn't found anything out yet.
"What about you? Got anything?" Calliope asks him.
"Yeah, I think so" he says to her.
"Really, what is it Amara? Lucifer? A Hand of God?" Calliope asks.

"No, no. It's a case" he says, "Werewolves, looks like. Um... a pattern of missing campers. Five in the last three months." He explains.
"So, they got lost" Dean says to Sam.
"Well, that's what the rangers thought, too. Until a couple days ago, when they found a body" Sam says.

"Let me guess. Minus a heart" Dean then says.
"Yea. Now they're calling it an animal attack, but—" Sam says.
"All right. Well, we'll make a call and we put somebody on it" Dean says as he goes back to reading.

"Yeah, but.." Sam just stops as he takes a deep breath then closes his laptop, "We'll get him back" he then says referring to Cass.
"How?" Dean asks.
"I..I don't know. But we'll figure it out. Meantime, we gotta get out of here. Clear our heads. I mean, this is a case. Let's do what we do. Let's work it" Sam says to him.
"Sam's got a point, Dean. We should work a case, get our minds off all this" Calliope says looking at him.

48 Hours Later

Dean looks at Calliope and Sam unsure who to help first, "Save Sam...I should....I should heal with time" Calliope groans. He nods at her and Dean begins to look around for a first aid kit, and finally finds out, "All right, listen, we gotta get that bullet out of there, okay?" Dean says to his brother. "This is gonna hurt like hell" Dean says as he then opens his light placing the tweezers he found in the flame sanitizing them. "Here you might need that" he then says placing some gauze in Sam's mouth, as he proceeds to take the bullet out of Sam. "All right. Almost got it. Almost got it. There" Dean says as he then holds the bullet up, "Okay, there we go! There we go. Look at that, huh? Hey, you know what, we're gonna keep that one. That one's gonna be a little memento. We'll laugh about it some other time-" Dean tells him.