42- Save Dean

Season 10 x 23

Calliope had woken up to hear someone calling her name, and she slowly opened her eyes, to see Sam standing over her, "What...what happened?" he asks her.
"De...Dean" she coughs as she feels herself falling back asleep.

"Callie...Calliope stay with me okay, stay with me" he says, "Cass?" he then calls out, and he hears movement. Sam spots the dead bodies in the bunker, and they see Castiel's beaten body.
"Cass.... Cass, oh God" he says to his angel friend.
"How is Calliope?" Castiel says as he groans in pain trying to sit up.

"Broken ribs, a concussion, can you...can you heal her?" he asks Castiel.
"I just need to rest first; she should be able to heal on her own. She should......she should have taken the rest of her grace; she could have stopped him" Castiel tells him.

"She probably thought Dean wouldn't hurt her, since they love one another" Sam says to him, "I'm gonna get her to their room, and lay her down" Sam then goes back over to Calliope, and he gently lifts her up, as she groans out in pain. "Dean...Dean" Calliope cries out as Sam takes her to her room.

It had been a few days since they had lost Dean, and the incident at the bunker, Calliope sat in her room, and was staring at the grace in her hand. She felt the tears streaming down her cheeks, she knew she should have taken it, she could have stopped Dean from leaving, she could have stopped him from hurting her. "You want to take it, don't you" she hears Castiel saying.

"If there is a chance that I can stop Dean, then it is a risk I am willing to take Cass. You heard he asked me to marry him, even with that Mark on his arm, he still wanted to marry me. He still has good inside him Castiel, I want to save that part of him" she explains.
"And you believe if you are to become full Nephilim, you can stop him" he says to her.

"Castiel, I love him and I am willing to do anything" she says.
"And what would Dean say if he knew what you were going to do, if he was in the right state of mind" he says to her

"He would understand, I am just like Sam and Dean, they would do anything to save one another, and I would do anything to save them. I become a full angelic being, then so be it" she says.
"Maybe you should talk to Sam first" Castiel suggests.

"He'll just be like you, trying to talk me out of doing this" she says.
"Why don't we try the normal way first, then if nothing works, take your grace" Castiel suggests.
"Cass, we need to save him, but how much will this change me, will I still be in love with Dean, if I do this?" she then asks.

"You've been taking it bit by bit, and you have had no change, you will have full angelic powers, you will still be able to feel, to love, to care, not like me who I am still trying to understand the human ways. Also, you were able to grow up human, so you would not be like any Nephilim that are born right away" Castiel explains to her.

Calliope rolls the vial around in her fingers, looking at the last bit of grace that was floating inside it, "this will help save him, or save us from him when he goes all Darth Vader on us" she tells him

"I do not know what an Evil Jedi Emperor has to do with Dean, but if you are trying to say when he goes bad then that is still a possibility especially after well--" Castiel stops as they both recall what happened to them when they confronted Dean. Calliope takes a deep breath, as she then decides that this is it, she was going to finally be full angelic.