18- Bumper Sticker

The next morning Calliope, Dean and Sam have to suit up and join Jody at the school, as one of the teachers had been found dead hanging from the flagpole. "Victim's name is Stephen Phelps. He was a math teacher. Alex's favorite actually" Jody explains to them.
"Sorry to hear that, Jody" Calliope says to her.

"Phelps was found hanging upside-down from the top of the flagpole, duct-taped. Looks like his neck had been snapped first" she goes on to explain.
"Any witnesses?" Dean asks her.
"Only the lucky custodian who found him" she answers.

"So, how did the killer get Phelps up there in the first place?" Sam asks, "Unless he had his own firetruck" he adds.
"Yeah, so, our killer climbs up 20 feet with this guy on his back and then duct-tapes him?" Dean asks.
"Yeah, and why?" Sam asks.

"We found this around the flagpole, if it means anything" Jody says handing Sam a evidence bag, "sent a sample back to the lab.
"What else you know about Phelps?" Dean asks.
"Just that he was a damn fine teacher. He really helped Alex out, I do know that" Jody tells him.

"I know it. So, what are we dealing with? Demons? Ghost possession—" Claire comes over saying.
"Claire, this is a crime scene. You can't be here" Jody says to her.
"Oh, but the fake FBI can?" she asks her.

"Hey" Dean says to her.
"Keep your voice down" Jody whispers to her.
"Come here, come here" Dean says as he grabs Claire's arm and pulls her away.
"I was trying to work the case. The case everyone said wasn't real" Claire says to Dean.

"And you know what? You were right, okay? There is something unnatural going on here. But you can't just walk up in front of a bunch of officers and demand that the sheriff give you details on a murder investigation." Dean says to her.

"Can we talk about the body now?" Claire asks.
"Oh, I'm not even near finished" Dean says to her, "You need to show Jody a little respect. She did you a huge solid by taking you in. She got you set up with school—"
"I don't wanna go to school" Claire says to him.

 She got you set up with school—""I don't wanna go to school" Claire says to him

"Nobody wants to go to school, Claire. It's school" he says to her.
"Exactly" she says back.
"My point is, she's been busting her ass to get you set up with a life. She's feeding you...hell, you got a nicer room than I do now. She kept you out of jail." Dean says to her.

"I never asked her to" Claire tells him.
"And that's what I'm talking about. You need to act like you give a crap. You need to appreciate what that woman's done—" Dean stops talking as Alex and a guy walk by them, and Dean looks at them.

 You need to appreciate what that woman's done—" Dean stops talking as Alex and a guy walk by them, and Dean looks at them