31-Case of The Crazies

Season 9 x 17

Calliope sits at the table in the bunker watching Dean as he was exhausting himself with research, she nearly jumps when he slams a book down on the table.  "Hey" they hear Sam says as he comes into the room, his jacket on and bag over his shoulder.
"Hey" they both say to him.
"You two catch any shut-eye last night?" he asks them.

"Nope" Dean says.
"Not very much, and no not for the reason you may be thinking" Calliope says smiling at Sam.
"Guess I'm driving, then" Sam says to them.
"Driving where?" Dean asks looking over at him.

"Caught wind of a case online" he says showing them the case report he printed out. Calliope gets up from her chair and comes around the table to take a look. "First grade teacher came home and killed her husband" he tells them.
"Well, maybe she snapped. Ankle biters can do that to you" Dean says as he turns back to the book he was looking in.

"Dude, she pounded him, into ground chuck" Sam says.
"What are you thinking it could be?" Calliope asks him.
"Best guess.... Possession." He tells her.
"Why don't you two go?" Dean suddenly says and Sam and Calliope share a look, as Dean goes over to another file box.

"Dean, look, I want to find Abaddon, too... but we've been combing through this stuff for days" Sam says to him.
"Well, maybe we missed something" Dean says back.

"And maybe there are better ways to spend out time then just spin our..." Sam starts to say.
"Maybe we don't have time" Dean suddenly shouts.
"What's up with you?" Sam asks his brother.
"Nothing" Dean says to him, his back still to them.
"Yeah? See, because ever since you killed Magnus, you've been acting, sort of.... Obsessed" Sam says walking over to Dean.

"Well, maybe " he turns back around to face Sam, "Because I want an end to all this. Maybe because if we find Abaddon, then Crowley ponies up the First Blade, and we kill her and him both. So what, you call, 'being obsessed' I call doing my job." He walks around Sam and sits back down at the table.
"Okay, um... I get it, Dean. I'm just checking in." Sam says to him.

"I'm fine" Dean tells him

"All right, hit me up if you find anything." Sam says as he then walks by grabbing the case report and starts to walk away.
"Sam, wait, I'll meet you in a minute" Calliope says and he looks at her for a moment before nodding as he walks away.

"I'm going with Sam, if you're okay with that" Calliope says to Dean.
"Yeah, sure" he says as he continues to look at the book in front of him.
"Okay... I'm going with Sam and going to have lots and lots of sex with him" she then says, and Dean doesn't say a word to her.  Calliope reaches out and touches Dean's face making him look up at her, "You sure you are okay? I mean I know you have become obsessed with finding Abaddon, and you have been drinking a lot lately, and we've been well you know" she smiles at him.

"I'm doing okay" he tells her as he places a hand on hers and he then pulls her down onto his lap and kisses her hard.
She pulls away after a moment, "Okay, okay, I should go, you okay if I go with Sam on this case, I can only go so stir crazy in here looking through all this" she says indicating all the books and files.