2- Prepare To Die

Season 10 x 2

Calliope and Sam sit tied up in the barn, as the man that took them explains who he was and why he was after Dean. "That was the night that Dean Winchester murdered my father. And that's.... that's why he's gonna die." He tells them.

"I'm sorry" Sam says to him

"I'm not looking for your sympathy, Sammy. I'm looking for your brother. So why don't you tell me where Dean-o is, and, well, I'll let you two go" he says patting Sam on the shoulder.
"That isn't going to happen" Calliope then says.

"Really? You know your boy gave me the green light to put one between your and Sammy's eyes, right?" he says to her.
"Dean... Dean isn't Dean right now" Sam tries to explain, "Now, look, we don't know who you are- "

"Name's Cole" he then says to them. "Listen, Sam. Every night...since I was 13 years old, every night I'd close my eyes..." he closes his eyes, "and all I could see is your brother... and all that blood....and my daddy. Now... I know Dean's family and all.... but he gave you and her up. And you two have no reason to protect him. None. So, help me, please." Cole says to them.

"Look, I'm sorry about your dad. Whatever happened.... Dean had a reason. I don't know how to tell you this. There are monsters out there" Sam tells Cole.
"You don't think I know that? I did two tours in Iraq. Special Ops, Darfur. The Congo. I've seen suicide bombers and child soldiers so hopped up on speed they could barely talk. But they could sure as hell shoot an AK" Cole shouts at them.

"We don't mean those kind of monsters" Calliope says calmly.
"Don't tell me about monsters!" he shouts. "Because I've met my share" he says getting emotional.
"We mean vampires. All right? Werewolves. 'Monster' monsters" Sam tries to clarify to him.

He looks at them like they are crazy, "Just look in the bag. Go on, take a look, it's right there" Calliope then says to him.
He walks over to the duffle bag and takes out the flask of Holy Water, "Heh, I guess psychos need to hydrate" he says to them.

"It's Holy Water, dumbass" Calliope says getting pissed off with the guy.
"Holy cow" he says putting the flask down.
"Look, we're not psychos, and we're not lying" Sam says to him.
"Well, you see, that's exactly what a psycho liar would say. So, see my dilemma" he says picking his own back pack up off the ground. "I guess, we're just gonna have to do this the other way" he says to them as he puts gloves on and takes a hammer out.

Cole starts to torture both Calliope and Sam, and neither one of them is budging at giving Dean's whereabouts. Calliope screams out in pain as he twists her arm around her back, almost breaking it. He then goes back over to Sam, pushing hard on his already broken arm.  "I guess it's time to crank up the volume, then, huh?" Cole says as he then picks up the hammer.  He holds it against Calliope's kneecap, "Right there, huh?" he says looking at her, just as a cell phone begins to ring. "Ain't you two lucky?" he remarks as he takes the phone out of his pocket and answers the call. "Hey darling, no, I'm good" they hear him say as he starts to walk away from them. "No everything's fine. Everything's just fine." Cole is saying as Calliope then spots a set of keys on the ground. Calliope waits as Cole steps outside the barn, and she uses her powers to set her and Sam free.