6- Clarence

Calliope, Sam and Dean enter the police station, "Damndest thing I ever saw. Vic had a stab wound, but that's not what killed him. It's like his insides were..." the detective says.

"Vaporized?" Dean says to him, and the detective just gives him a look, "It's been going around" Dean adds. The detective then unlocks a door and the three of them follow him through it.

"So, the victim was a pharmacist from Ohio?" Calliope then asks.
"Apparently, total family man, religious. One day, just hops in an SUV, takes off, dies on a bridge here from God knows what. This is his stuff" the detective says placing evidence bags on the desk, "Help yourselves" he says before walking away.

"Thanks" they say to him. Dean empties the bag on the desk and they start to go through the items, Calliope picks up a bible, while Dean picks up the phone.
"Anything?" Sam asks.

"Nothing weird" Dean replies, as he continues to scroll through, "Crappy music, a lot of podcasts. All the same one, Reverend Buddy Boyle's Going for Glory Hour." Dean tells them.

"Well the cop did mention that he was religious" Calliope says as Dean then plays the podcast for them.
"Join me in a heaping helping of glory, friends. When you're in the presence of the divine, you'll know it! And if you let yourself, you'll hear it." Dean then fast forwards the video, "So, remember, when angels come a-knocking, let them on in!" the video then ends.

"Angels can't possess a human without permission, right?" Sam then asks.
"Yep" both Calliope and Dean say.
"So what, they're using this guy to find vessels?" Sam asks.

"It's a willing audience. They're al religious types like our pharmacist here. Buddy Boyle's telling them to let the angels take them over." Dean says to his brother.

"Yeah, like body-snatchers" Sam says.
"How big of on audience does Boyle have?" Calliope then asks. Sam turns to the computer in front of him and searches the Reverned's podcast. Clicking on one of the search results it brings up a website showing that it's all over the world.
"Pretty much the entire planet" Sam says and they sigh, before leaving the precinct.

The three of them change into normal outfits, and decide to check out the area the pharmacist's body was found at. Seeing that it was near where homeless people lived, they decide to try and see if anyone there knew about Castiel. "Look, for the billionth time, we're just looking for some information, okay?" Dean says to a group. "We're not cops, I mean, do we look like cops?" he asks.
"Yeah" one of them say.

"We aren't he's too much of a sissy boy to be a cop. We're just here to find our friend who may be in trouble" Calliope tells them.
"Look, he might've been here the night that guy was killed. Uh, were any of you here, then?" Sam asks them.

"Maybe" one of the men say.
"Oh, okay, uh, he's got dark hair, uh, blue eyes, little out of it" Dean explains.
"He might have called himself Clarence?" Calliope says to the man.

"Clarence, yeah" the man says.
"You two talk?" Sam asks.
"Not much" the man says.
"And, uh..." Dean says waiting for the man to continue.

"Think he was on the run" the man says.
"Did you see him with the vic? Uh, Victim?" Sam elaborates.
"Nah" the man tells him, still not saying anything useful.

"Okay" Dean says encouraging him to go on.
"He went off to sleep in another part of the resort" the man says as he walks past them.
"Where?" Dean asks as they follow him.

"He's not there now" the man says.
"Yeah, where'd he go?" Sam asks.
"I saw him running from under the bridge to the highway" the man says.
"You gonna pay us for all this teeth-pulling? Where was he headed?" Dean asks.