32- Bro-ing Down

Dean is shooting pool at the bar, "What do you want?" he asks Crowley as he racks up the balls on the table.
"You tell me, Romeo. You rang. Let me guess, you butt-dialed me?" Crowley asks him.
"Whatever the hell that is. Either way, we done here?" Dean asks him.
"Actually, as long as I'm here, last time we chit-chatted, we agreed that you were gonna line up Carrot Top." Crowley says to him.

"Yep, well.... I'm on it" Dean says as he goes to grab a pool cue.
"Unless Abaddon likes ten cent wings, stale beer, and the clap. I doubt that she's here." Crowley says as he then snaps his fingers holding the chalk for the cue in his hand.

"Go to Hell" Dean says taking it from him and walking to the end to the pool table.
"Oh, if only." Crowley says as he steps near Dean, "What's going on with you, huh? You call me, you hang up. You want Abaddon, you don't want Abaddon. You want the Blade. You don't want the Blade. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're stalling." Crowley says as Dean then lines up his shot and takes it, scattering the pool balls. He walks away from Crowley going around to the other end of the table. "Just between us girls, how did you feel when you sunk the First Blade into Magnus' head?" Crowley asks him.

"Not half as good as I'm gonna feel when it's yours" Dean says looking at him as he takes a shot sinking one of the solid coloured balls

"Love it when you talk, dirty" Crowley comments as he picks up the white pool ball. "You know what I think. I think you felt powerful... Virile... and afraid" he says walking over to Dean.

"Afraid?" Dean scoffs.
"Don't scam a scam artist, darling. You're stalling cause you're scared" he says as he places the ball back down and Dean doesn't say a word.

Julia looks at Sam and Calliope, "They gave false names, but later I learned that the man's name was Henry" she says.
"Henry Winchester?" Sam quickly asks her.
She shakes her head, "Never got a last name" she tells him.
"And the woman?" Calliope asks.
"Josie" she tells her and Sam looks over at Calliope, but she looks confused with his reaction.

"Did you know them?" Julia asks seeing Sam's reaction.
"Yes, uh... sort of. It's complicated." Sam tells her.
"I'm an ex-nun, sweetie. Complicated is my middle name." she tells him.
"Now, what... what were they here to investigate?" Sam asks her.

"Sister Mary Catherine. She killed two people before jumping from the bell tower. So I took 'em to see Mother Superior and Sister Agnes." Julia says to them as she then recalls her memories to them.
"Knights of Hell? What were they doing there?" Sam asks her.
"I'm not sure of anything I saw that night. We couldn't leave our room after 10:00. Mother Superior forbade it." She tells them as she goes on to tell them more of what happened. "I woke up in a dark place, tied to a chair. There were others. They were taken." She tells them. "I was so scared. I prayed and prayed, but God didn't answer my prayers. Henry and Josie did." Julia says as she goes on to say more of what happened. She tells them how Josie sacrificed herself for Henry, and allowed the demon to take her over. She tells them how Abaddon tricked Henry into thinking that him and Josie had gotten rid of the demons.