32- Marry Me

Season 10 x 20

Calliope lay beside Dean in the bed, she was still wondering what Dean had seen in the spell the Werther box. She hadn't asked him, and he knew she wanted to know, but he just wasn't ready to tell her. Calliope also knew that after they had gotten back, Sam had taken off, and most likely taking the book they had taken from the box to Rowena.

He hadn't told her where he had taken the book, or what had gone on when he spoke to Rowena, worried that she might spill the truth to Dean. All these secrets were getting the best of her, and she was hating it, but knew this was typical Winchester behavior.

Dean rolled over in the bed, seeing Calliope wide awake looking at him, "Hey" he says to her.
"Hey" she replies, as she strokes his hair.
"You okay?" he asks her.
"I want.... I want to know what the spell did to you" she says to him.

He sighs, "Callie, I don't... I don't remember" he tells her.
She looks at him, and she knows he is trying to lie to her, "You know I hate when you lie to me" she says to him. "I'm sorry Dean, I just I think you need to talk to me, you need to tell me what happened. I can tell it really shook you up. I was able to break in a few times and saw the place you were in, where was that?" she asks him.

"Purgatory. It was were I went after killing a Leviathan, I spent some time there, and met Benny a vampire who became like a friend to me. He appeared in the spell, and was trying to talk me into ending my life. That it would make things all easier, instead of struggling with this" he says as he shows her the Mark.

Calliope gently touches the mark and it burns under her touch, "We will stop this Dean, we will get this off" she assures him.
"I don't know about that Callie, but the one thing I do know is that I do want to marry you one day" he says as he graces her face with his hand.
"We can always change this from a promise to an engagement ring" she says looking down at the ring she was wearing.

"It was supposed to be that originally" he then tells her.
"Dean, Sam told me when I found it that you've had since before I died. Did you really know then that you wanted to marry me?" Calliope then asks.

"Yes, which I know shocking right, Dean Winchester from five years ago was going to ask the most gorgeous girl he knew to marry him. I had promised Sam, that when he took the jump, that I would settle down and marry you" he says to her.
"Then I went and got killed....by my own Uncle for that matter" she says to him.
"But you are here and back, and that is all that matters" he says as he kisses her.

"So, are we engaged now or not?" she asks him once they break apart. Dean takes her hand, slipping the ring off and he gets up off the bed. Dean walks around the other side of the bed where she was sitting on, and he bends down on one knee.

"Calliope Miranda Atwell, you came into my life a fierce woman, who put me in my place. I never thought I would find love, I was known as a jerk to woman, and you changed all that for me. Calliope I love you, and I have never really been known to love before, will you please promise to marry me whenever the hell we can?" Dean says to her, holding the ring out to her.

  Calliope I love you, and I have never really been known to love before, will you please promise to marry me whenever the hell we can?" Dean says to her, holding the ring out to her