17 -Elvis

Season 11 x 12

Calliope sat across from Sam, as she was looking for cases and she thought Sam was too, when she hears footsteps and Dean comes walking in. "Did you catch us a case?" Dean asks seeing the look on Sam's face.

"Uh, no. Uh, get this. Some dude took a picture of a weasel riding a flying woodpecker. Mid-air. It's kind of nuts" Sam tells him as Dean puts three beers on the table.
"So, I'm guessing there's nothing on the Amara meter, either" he says as he sits down.
"Uh, no. I'm starting to think God's psycho sister had gone to ground" Sam says.

"Good" Calliope mumbles to herself.
"What about you? Heard from Cass?" Sam asks Dean.
"No, he said he was working on something to draw her out, but it's been radio silence since he was here" Dean says as he starts to unpack the take-out he had picked up.

"Everything be this quiet, it's starting to worry me" Calliope then says, as Dean then uncovers the burger he had bought.
"What the hell is that?" Sam asks Dean as he and Calliope look at the burger.

"That? That's the Elvis" Dean tells him

"Elvis?" they both say to Dean. "Is that a-" Sam goes to touch the burger.
"That's a glazed donut. Two, actually. One top-side, one at the bottom. Now, your inferior versions, they'll just take one donut split it right down the middle. Mmm-mmm, boom" Dean says pointing to the burger.

"All right, well hope that you enjoy it" Sam says pushing the burger back over to Dean. "Wow" he adds as Dean then points to the other take-out bag.
"You know, there are starving children out there" Dean says to his brother.

"Dude, I'm not gonna survive hundreds of monster attacks to get flat-lined by..by some double-donut monstrosity that's-" "The Elvis!" "Whatever" Sam says to Dean, as Dean's cell begins to ring. "How many calories are in that thing?" Sam asks.
"I'd eat it" Calliope then smiles, at Dean.

"Hey, long time. Your Caddyshack review is way overdue" Dean says answering the phone. "Yeah, you got it. We're there" he then says ending the call. "How do you two feel about South Dakota?" he then asks them.
"It would be nice to see Jody, and see how she's doing with the girls" Calliope says to Sam.
"Yeah, why not" Sam says to them.

Dean, Calliope and Sam sat inside Jody's house as Claire tells them about why she wanted them to come. The front door opens, "Well, there goes the neighborhood" Jody says as she comes in followed by Alex.
"Jody. Hey" Sam says as he, Calliope and Dean all stand up to greet her.

"Hi" she says hugging Sam an arm full of groceries.
"Let me help you out" Sam offers taking the bags from her.
"Oh, thank you!" she says to Sam.
"Hey Jody" Calliope smiles at her and the two woman hug.

"Callie, always a pleasure to see you" Jody says to her, "Come here" she then says to Dean.
"It's been too long" Dean says as he hugs her.
"Yeah, clearly, it's been too long because Alex, that is you, right?" Sam says to Alex.