26- Zorro Mask

Season 11 x 18

Calliope and Dean were down in the kitchen, Calliope pouring herself coffee, when Dean's phone rings, "Who the hell is calling you?" she asks him.

He holds the phone up for her to see, 666 is on the caller Id, "What do you want?" he answers, "What?" he says, as Calliope pours Dean a mug and passes it to him.
"Are you not hearing me, I said I have in my possession the solution to our collective problems! You should be doing a jig" Crowley says to Dean.
"I don't jig. Now, how do I know you even escaped Lucifer, and he's not making you say all this?" Dean asks him.
"Honestly, your cynicism is depressing. Why would Lucifer force me to discuss the very means of his destruction?" Crowley says to him, as they then head upstairs.

"What're you talking about?" Dean asks him.
"A weapon. One that channels divinity" Crowley tells him,
"Could it take down The Darkness?" Dean asks.
"Yes, powerful enough to help destroy a force like The Darkness. Or Lucifer. Tell me you haven't been searching for such a thing" Crowley says to Dean.

"A Hand of God? Of course we have" Dean tells him.
"Thought as much. St. Louis, the old post office on Beekman" he says.
"Crowley—" Dean starts to say but the demon had ended the call.
"SAM!!!" Dean then shouts out.

Dean, Calliope and Sam all show up at the location that Crowley had given Dean. As the enter they spot Crowley standing there alone, "Nice digs" Dean calls out, "The Crypt Keeper out of town?" he comments about all the cobwebs and dust in the building.

"I'm lucky to be alive. Lucifer had me trussed up like a dog in my own palace!" Crowley says anger in his voice.
"Palace?" Dean repeats. "Oh, you mean the abandoned nuthouse" he adds.
"He kept me in a kennel!" he shouts making the three of them chuckle, "And he turned all his demons... My demons, against me. They scour the earth, day and night, looking to kill me. He has to be dealt with"  he says to them.

"So, is this why you brought us out here? Some lousy grudge match with Lucifer?" Dean asks.
"Yeah, where's this, uh, Hand of God you were talking about?" Sam asks him.
"I'm getting to that.  Your only hope of subduing Amara is to match the level of power that she possesses" Crowley says.
Calliope scoffs, "No kidding, and?"
"And I have the Horn of Joshua" Crowley says.

"Joshua? As in the Joshua that won the Battle of Jericho?" Sam asks.
"And I'm willing to entrust it to your capable hands" Crowley says. Calliope, Sam and Dean all look at one another, unsure whether to believe him or knowing that there is a catch. "What? I just said I'd give you the thing" he says to them.

"If?" the three hunters say.
"Is this how you say 'thank you'? You think these things grow on blood trees?" he shouts at them.
"Cut the crap, Crowley. With you, there's always an 'if'." Dean says to him

"Fine, I will give you the Horn,  if you help me exorcize Lucifer from Castiel's vessel and then return him immediately to the cage" Crowley tells them.
"Oh, that's all? Huh" Sam says.
"Okay, and where does this horn just happen to be?" Calliope asks.

"Safely hidden, naturally" he tells her.
"Yeah" Dean remarks.
"Crowley, even if we could exorcise Lucifer out of Cass, the cage is damn near impenetrable. It took a spell from The Book Of The Damned to spring Lucifer, and Rowena hid the book" Sam says.

"And we need both the book and her to even have a shot" Dean adds.
"Did I say this would be easy? No, I did not" Crowley says to them.

Calliope rolls her eyes then sighs, "And do you even know where your dear mother is?" she asks.
"Rotting somewhere, I assume. Lucifer snapped her neck" Crowley then informs them.
"Hold on, okay, let's just put it in reverse. We will put Lucifer back in the cage, after we put Amara back on ice. It has to happen in that order, otherwise there is no Lucifer, there is no cage, there's no nothing" Dean says to Crowley.