22- Edward ScissorHands

Season 11 X 15

Calliope leaves her room heading to the kitchen, she gets some food and heads upstairs, seeing Dean sitting at the table in the library area. "Hey" she says to Dean.
"Hey" he replies, as he looks up at her and he sees the plate of food, and he looks at her.

"Yes, you can have some" she smiles as she sets the plate down on the table and sits across from him. She then reaches over and grabs the pain pills, "Never thought I would need these" she says.
"You still hurting?" he asks her.

"Just slightly, but I think I'm gonna heal with time" she tells him.
"I just hope you're still not hurting yourself over not knowing Cass was Lucifer" he says to her.
"I know Dean, I know." She says to him.

"Hey, Have you seen the, uh—" Sam comes in asking, and Calliope tosses the bottle to Sam.
"Yeah, thanks" he says to her.
"Bottoms up" Dean then says.
"Yeah" he says as he comes over and sets his mug down. Sam then sees a bag of clothes packed beside Dean, "What's with the bag?"

 Sam then sees a bag of clothes packed beside Dean, "What's with the bag?"

"Oh, you remember Top Notch Wrestling?" Dean asks him.
"Yeah, those wrestling shows Dad took us to when we were kids" Sam says.
"Right. Came across an obituary last night. Larry 'The Hangman' Lee died." Dean tells him.

"Oh, no, wasn't he, uh—" Sam points.
"He was Dads favorite" Dean tells him as Sam sits down beside Calliope.
"Every time that noose would come out, Dad would be up on his feet. That was one of the few times I ever saw him actually happy" Dean says to him.

"Yeah, I remember that" Sam says.
"Anyway, the funeral's less than a day's drive. I say we go pay our respects" Dean says.
"Uh, don't you think our plates are a little full? I mean, it's bad out there, Dean" Sam says.

"Yeah, Sam, you think I don't know that? We've done nothing but mainline lore for a week, okay? We got jack on another Hand of God and Amara, and we've got even less jack on how to save Cass" Dean says.
"Yeah, if he wants to be saved" Sam then replies.
"He does. Even if he doesn't know it yet" Dean says.
"Dean—" "I'm burnt, man, okay? And I need—We need to get out of here. Let's go stretch our legs." Dean says to him.

"I think Dean's got a point Sam, you guys need a break from all this" Calliope then says to them.
"You don't want to come with?" Dean asks her.
"No, this seems more like a brother bonding thing" she says to him.

"You gonna be okay back here at the bunker by yourself" Sam asks her.
"I think I can handle the bunker alone. Besides this way someone is back here to keep looking into everything we need to look into" she says to him, as she then gets up from the table.

Dean gets up as well, and goes around the table to her, "You really sure about this?" he asks her.
"Yes, Dean, I think it's better for you and Sam to have some time together" she says, "just be safe and don't get into trouble" she smiles as she hugs Dean.

"All right, then I guess we are going to a wrestlers funeral" Sam then says.
"Just text me when you guys get there, just letting me know you're okay" she says to the brothers.
"We will Calliope" Sam tells her.