40 - I Kill Gods

Season 10 x 22

Calliope lay in the bed, she hadn't been able to leave it ever since they had come back, with Charlie's body. She had blamed herself for not saying anything to Dean sooner, for not stopping Sam from getting Charlie involved and most of all not being able to use her angelic powers to bring her back.  Dean hadn't spoken a word to Sam, anger inside him, wanting to blame Sam for them losing Charlie.

Sam hadn't said anything either, as he felt guilt inside him for causing Charlie's death. The three of them were all trying to handle Charlie's death in there own way. The boys were currently out getting a pyre ready for Charlie, they wanted to give her a proper hunter's funeral. Calliope knew she could go out and help, but she just couldn't bring herself to. She heard footsteps and turns to face the door, and saw Dean standing there, "It's ready" he says to her.  Calliope nods as she slowly gets up from the bed, and pulls on her jacket.

Calliope walks with Dean to the pyre, and watches as Dean and Sam place Charlies wrapped up body on top. Dean then opens up his lighter and sets the pyre on fire, and he steps back standing between Calliope and Sam. They all watch as the fire burns, and Sam decides to start to say something "Charlie... we're gonna miss you. You were the best. And I'm so sorry- "

"Shut up" Dean suddenly says and they both look at him, "You got her killed. You don't get to apologize" he says.
"We were trying to help you" Sam says to him.
"I didn't need help. I told you to leave it alone" Dean says.

"What was I supposed to do.... Just watch you die?" Sam asks.
"The Mark isn't gonna kill me" Dean says.
"Maybe not... but when it's done with you, you won't be you anymore. Dean, you're all I've got. So of course, I was gonna fight for you because that's what we do." Sam tells him, "Listen, I had a shot—"

"Yeah, you had a shot. Charlie's dead. Nice shot" Dean says showing no emotion to his brother.
"You think I'm--?" Sam starts to say. "You think I'm ever... gonna forgive myself for that?" he asks Dean.

"You wanna know what I think? I think you should have filled Calliope in on everything because then she could have been watching Charlie. I think it should be you up there, not her. This think, with Cass and the book, ends now. Shut it down before somebody else gets hurt. You understand me?" Dean says to Sam.

"What about you?" Sam then asks.
"Oh, I'm gonna find whoever did this. And I'm gonna rip apart everything and everyone that they ever loved... and then I'm gonna tear out their heart" Dean explains to Sam.
"Is that you talking or the Mark?" Sam asks.

Dean looks at Sam, "Does it matter?" he says as he then walks away.
Sam looks at Calliope, "Do you blame me too?" he asks her.
"Sam, he has a point, you could have brought me in on everything, I could have helped protect Charlie" she says to him.

"I didn't want to bring you in, because Dean would have killed me if this had happened to you" he says to her.
"Sam, I just....I just hope you listen to him, and you stop this whole nonsense" she says to him, as she then goes to try and catch up to Dean.

She sees him and starts to call out to him, and he keeps on walking. "Dean, stop and talk to me right now, or so help me" she then shouts out at him.
He stops walking and looks at her, "Really, you honestly are going to threaten me" he says to her.
"I need to talk to you, and you weren't listening to me calling out" she says to him.

"Now...now you want to talk. You knew...you knew what Sam was doing and you didn't say anything to me, or even try and stop him" he says anger in his voice.
"He told me that he wasn't going to do anything dangerous. I thought.... I thought this would help save you" she says holding her tears back.

 I thought this would help save you" she says holding her tears back