28- Chitters

Only a few hours later they hear about a attack, and they head down to the station. They sit in the room talking to the witness, who was telling them what had happened. "We ran, and then another one with green eyes came from nowhere. It was Coach Hollister" she tells them.

"Grant Hollister?" the Sheriff asks as she was listening to the girl.
"He attacked us. He had these teeth that were pointed. He ripped into Cliff. I could hear him screaming, but I ran. He killed Cliff" she cries.

"Did you, by chance, recognize the couple?" Sam then asks after a minute.
"It was one of the Deaver brothers. The tall one. And Mrs. Limoski." She answers looking at the Sheriff.

"You're sure about this?" the Sheriff asks her, and she nods at her.
"Did you see anybody else?" Dean then asks.
"I couldn't see their faces, but I'm pretty sure there was more of them down the alley. Past the couple. I could see them moving around" she tells them.

"The, uh, the couple that was going at it, would you say this was an orgy-like situation?" Dean asks, and both Sam, the Sheriff and Calliope all look at him, not impressed with the question

"I've never seen an orgy" she answers.
"No?" Dean asks.
"Enough" the Sheriff then says wanting the questions to end, as she gives them all a look.

"Excuses us a second" Sam then tells the girl, as they get up and follow the sheriff out of the room.
"I got a dead kid minus a chunk out of his neck, and all the people that girl ID'd are missing" the Sheriff says to them.

"Were missing" Sam corrects her.
"Yeah, now they're all having sex with each other" Dean says.
"Then there's that" she says to him. "Putting aside the fact that Rob the fireman is screwing the librarian, and I am friends with his pregnant wife, now I've got two witnesses claiming they saw, what? I don't even know. Aliens? Attacking people. What is this? Spanish fly gone bad?" she asks the three of them.

"Well I can honestly tell you that this is a new one for us" Calliope tells her.
"I gotta go contact the families" Sheriff Tyson tells them as she walks away.

"So, we have confirmed orgy-ish behavior" Dean says.
"Yeah, just like Etta's husband" Sam says.
"Of the Chitters" Dean says as his cell rings.
"I don't know, we should go check the crime scene" Sam suggests.

Dean then answers the phone, "Agent Lewis. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. Cori, calm down" he says and both Sam and Calliope stop walking to look at him. "Where exactly? All right, I'm on my way" he says as he ends the call. "Ganja Girl's pretty hysterical. Says she just saw her friend walking in the woods. She's too freaked out to go, so..." he says to them.
"You two go, I'll grab the alley" Sam says to them.
"Great" Dean says as they head out of the station.

Calliope and Dean, now dressed in their regular clothes, head to the woods, Dean parks the Impala and the two of them step out of the car. They start to look around when they hear a noise, and see a girl standing there, her body shaking, "Libby?" Dean calls out to her. Her body stops making the weird noise and they start to slowly approach her.