9- Underdressed

Season 10 x 6

Calliope and Sam come out of the main lobby of the motel, and walk over to Dean who was once again working on Baby. "Here you go, individually brewed, technology, man" Sam says as he passes Dean a small paper cup with coffee.
"Real men don't drink out of cups this small." Dean says as he takes a sip, "What is that? Cinnamon roll?" he asks.
"Nope, glazed donut, but if you don't want it" Calliope smiles as she goes to take the coffee.
"No, I got it" he says as he then drinks the coffee, "So any leads on the scanner? Or the Inter-web?" Dean asks.
"Nothing, not even a cat up a tree" Sam tells him.

"So right when we're ready to jump back into it, it goes radio silence?" Dean says.
"Murphy's Law" Sam comments.
"Yeah, well Murphy's a douche" Dean then says as he picks up a phone, "Feel like taking a detour to Connecticut." He asks the two of them.
"What?" Calliope asks.

"Found it while I was dust busting" he says showing her and Sam the phone.
"One of ours?" Sam asks taking it.
"One of Bobby's. And in total 27 messages. The only one that counts is from two days ago. Apparently, Bobby's been named a beneficiary in Bunny Lacroix's will." Dean explains to them.
"Bunny La-who?" Sam asks.
"Attorney said she's an heiress. And Bobby's presence, or next of kin, is being requested in New Canaan. I figure we qualify" Dean says to them as he takes a sip of coffee.
"How the heck did Bobby know an heiress?" Calliope then asks.
"Bobby had secrets, sweetheart. Like loving on Tori Spelling. If he only knew Dean cheated on her" Dean says to her and she just looks at him confused. "Anyway, road trip? Who knows? Maybe Bobby earned us some beer money" he shrugs.

Dean pulls the Impala up to a mansion and parks, as they see fancy cars parked around them, "Wow, you think we're a little underdressed? I mean, the fed threads are in the trunk" Sam says to them as they step out.
"Nope, I think I look great, and for once we don't have to wear those stupid monkey suits" Calliope smiles at Sam, as they walk up to the door.

Dean then presses the button for the doorbell, and they hear classical music play as they wait

Dean then presses the button for the doorbell, and they hear classical music play as they wait. The doors open and a young woman in a maid suit appears, "May I help you?" she asks them.
"We are Sam, Dean and Calliope Winchester, we are here on behalf of Bobby Singer. I am Dean's wife" Calliope tells her.
"Mr. Singer won't be coming?" she asks.
"No, he passed away" Dean tells her.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" she says.
"Condolences for your loss too" Sam says to her.
"Thank you. Well, you just missed the funeral, but the family's relaxing inside, if you'd like to join" the maid says. The three of them look at one another, and sigh as they follow her inside the home.
"My wife?" Dean whispers to Calliope.
"I'm dead remember" she whispers back.

"Right" he says to her as they continue inside. They look around as they follow the maid to a main study of the house where there is a group of fancy dressed people inside.
"Allow me to introduce, Calliope, Sam and Dean Winchester
"Sam and Dean of the Westchester Winchesters?" a blonde lady stands up coming over to them.
"Uh, no, no I don't think there's any relation" Sam tells her.
"No" Dean says.
"No matter, you two are...adorable" the woman says.