15-Emoticons

Season 10 x 10

Calliope paces around the main room of the bunker thoughts of Dean running through her mind, as the scene from the house they had rescued Claire from passes through her mind. She didn't know what to really do, and she was partially scared of Dean now.

"She barely speaks to me" Calliope hears Castiel saying and he attention turns back to him and Sam. "She's like a wounded animal, just watching me" he goes on to say pacing across the room.
"Look, Cass, you know what. You really tried to do the right thing that night, you did. This guy Claire was hanging out with, Randy, all he did was use her" Sam tells him.

"Well, she thought he was kind. And for that, she loved him. Shows how little kindness there was in her life. You know, whatever Randy did, he didn't deserve—" Castiel starts to say.
"No, yeah, we know, we know, we hear you" Sam says stopping him from going on.
"Dean's had to kill before, we all have, but that—that was" Calliope stops not wanting to say more.
"That was what?" they then hear Dean saying.

Calliope stops walking around the room to look at him, "Dean" she sighs seeing him

"That was a massacre, that's what it was" he says to her, as he looks at her then Sam, then Cass, then back at Sam, "there was a time I was a hunter, not a stone-cold killer?" he says to them, and they don't say a word to him.  "You can say it. You're not wrong. I crossed a line. Guys, this things gotta go" he says rolling his sleeve up to show the mark.
"That won't be easy" Castiel says.
"Then, burn it off. Cut it off" Dean shouts at him.

"It is more than just a physical thing

"It is more than just a physical thing. It will take a very powerful force to remove the effect." Castiel tells him.
"Dean, we have been through all the lore. There's nothing" Sam says to his brother, and Dean looks angry.
"This reaches back to the time of creation. It may pre-date the lore. We had the demon tablet, maybe" Castiel says.

"You said it was missing" Sam says to him.
"It is" Castiel says, "there may be another way" he then says, and they all look at him.

Sam and Castiel leave to get who they need to answer their questions, while Calliope and Dean stay back.

Calliope sits at the table down in the kitchen, staring at her glass of whiskey in front of her, not saying anything.  She then puts her hand out, and uses her powers to make the glass fly across the room, and crash against the wall, sending broken glass and whiskey everywhere. She then picks the bottle of whiskey up and tosses it against the wall.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, not the good stuff" Dean comes in seeing her destroy the place.