30 - You Left Us

Season 11 x 21

Dean, Calliope and Sam stand there shocked at seeing Chuck again, and that the amulet in Dean's hand was glowing, the one that was supposed to glow when it was near God.
"What the hell is going on here, exactly?" Dean asks Chuck.

"I'm happy to fill in the blanks. But maybe we should go somewhere where we can actually sit down" Chuck says to them.
"We're not going anywhere with you" Dean quickly says anger in his voice, "Okay, how do we even know that you're really Chuck and not just some" Chuck snaps his fingers,  "Crazy spell or manifestation.." Dean stops talking when they realize that all four of them were now in the bunker.

Just then Kevin steps out from behind Chuck, "Kevin?" Sam says

"Guys,  you're looking stressed. Especially you" Kevin says looking at Dean, "It's cool Trust Chuck. Whatever it is he needs you to do, he must think you can handle it" Kevin tells them as Dean puts the amulet in his pocket, "I always trusted you" Kevin then says to Dean.

"Yeah, that ended well" Dean says, still surprised to see Kevin.
"How did you.... Are you okay?" Sam then asks.
"Yeah. Yeah, I mean, you know given the circumstances" Kevin tells him.

"Yeah, I don't mean to interrupt. Kind of a plateful here. And Kevin, you've been in the Veil long enough. It's time you had an upgrade" Chuck says waving his hand. Kevin then turns into a weird blue spirit ball, and they watch as he floats into the air and up towards Heaven.
Calliope, Dean and Sam stand there looking at Chuck, "Holy Crap" Dean then says.

Dean, Calliope and Sam all take a seat trying to take in the fact that Chuck was actually God, "Okay, so, well, Chuck. Or I guess we don't call you that, huh?" Sam says to him.
"I prefer it" Chuck tells him.
"Okay, 'Chuck' it is" Sam then says, as he looks over at Dean who was looking rather angrily, and he was holding Calliope very tightly close to him. She was looking at Chuck with slight confusion, shocked still by this information bomb that was dropped on them.  "I'm sorry, you're gonna have to give Dean, Calliope and me a moment to start to process. We didn't even know you were around. I mean, we knew about Chuck, but we didn't know about 'Chuck'. I mean, I was hoping that you were around, I prayed and I don't know if they got lost in the spam or –"

"Sam" Dean then says trying to get his brother to stop talking.
"Yeah?" Sam says looking over at him.
"Babbling" Dean tells him.
"Okay" Sam says, and he stops.

Chuck then looks over at Dean, "I'm getting that not everyone's totally on board"
Dean glances at him, "Here's the thing, Chuck. And I mean no disrespect. I'm guessing you came back to help with The Darkness, and that's great. That's, you know... That's fantastic. But you've gone, um...a long, long time and there's so much crap that has gone down on the Earth for thousands of years. I mean, the plagues and wars, slaughters. And you were, I don't know, writing books? Going to fan conventions? Were you even aware? Or did you just tune it out?" Dean says to him.