43- Killed Death

Calliope and Sam arrive at the coordinates Rudy had sent Sam, and when they got into the town, Sam picked up police chatter about an incident at a nearby cabin.  They switch into their fed suits and make their way to the crime scene. Sam parks the truck and they get out, showing off their fake badges, they then proceed and duck under the crime tape, when they hear a girl's voice.  "He just let him die" they see a girl getting checked over by a paramedic, "He just let him die. Just let him die." she repeats again.

The two of them then make their way to the cabin, stepping inside they see two dead bodies, one without its head.

"Agents, maybe you can tell me what in the hell is going on here" the sheriff asks them. "The way the girl outside tells it, one of your boys came in hot...got his partner killed..." he explains as they see Rudy laying there stabbed in the heart.  "And then went some kind of samurai on that son of a bitch over there. I new that boy..." as the sheriff continues to droll on, Sam and Calliope can't help but take all the cranage in, and more worry about what is going on with Dean goes through their minds.

Once they leave the crime scene they change back into normal clothes, "he's getting worse, and worse" Calliope says to Sam.
"I know..I know..." he says to her as they get in the truck.
"We need to find him Sam, we need to find him" she says to him.

"I know!" he suddenly snaps at her, and she looks at him, "Sorry, I'm sorry" he says

"I know" she then laughs, "I think we could get rich the amount of times we keep saying I know" Calliope says to him.

"Yeah, we could, lets go check the motels see if we can find Dean. You sure you can't sense him anywhere?"  Sam asks as he turns the truck on and they start driving.
"No...not really. I mean I can tell when he was in danger before, but now, it's just a bundle of mixed signals. Honestly, it's either the Mark or the enochain scribble on his ribs" she tells him. Sam starts to drive around town, both of them looking for the Impala. Out of the corner of her eye, Calliope spots something, "Sam...Sam go back, go back" she tells him, and he reverses, and sure enough they spot the Impala.

Sam drives to the motel, and parks beside the Impala, and the two of them step out of the vehicle. They go up to the motel door, and Sam knocks on it, "Dean, it's me and Calliope" he says and they wait for an answer. After not hearing any noise form inside the room, Sam looks at Calliope, she nods at him, as she raises her hand and knocks the door open with her powers.

The two of them enter the motel room, guns drawn, as they spot a broken chair, and Sam closes the door behind them. Calliope then flicks on the light in the room and the two of them see the place has been destroyed.