38- Timberlake, Spears, Aguilera

Season 9 x 22

Calliope hits the bed, after they just got back and let's exhaustion set in, getting some sleep. When she feels like she's finally getting into a deep rest, she hears rock music blaring from down the hall. "What the hell" she says to herself, as she gets up and goes out of the room. She then sees Dean walking out of Sam's room, "What the hell was that" she asks him, "I was almost asleep" she says to him.
"Yeah, well, it's important" he says as he continues down the hall.
"At least he didn't blast you with rock music. I almost shot him" Sam says as he then comes out of his room.
"God, he's a pain in the ass" Calliope mumbles to herself, as she goes back to the room to change.

She gets changed and heads down to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Sam comes in, "got a pot brewing" she tells him.
"You know somethings going on with him right?" Sam then says to her.
"Yes, Sam, I know that the Blade's doing something to him. I love him Sam, and it's hard for me to see him going through the changes its doing, but we can't stop it Sam. That mark won't be going anywhere and we are just going to have to deal with it." She says to him.
"How are you holding up with your abilities? I know it took a lot out of you helping Dean fight Abaddon" he says.

"It did, but I am doing okay now, I took a little more grace, but that is it for now. I am keeping the rest hidden for when I am fully ready or a huge emergency" she says as the brewer stops, and Sam grabs them mugs. He pours them both a cup of coffee and he passes Calliope a cup. "Thanks Sam" she says.
"No problem, should we see what Dean wants" he says.
Calliope then sighs, "Yeah" she says as they leave the kitchen and head back upstairs.

The two of them enter the main area of the bunker where they see Dean loading up his dufflebag with weapons, "All right, what's up?" Sam asks him.
"I called Cass. He said there's something going down in Missouri" he tells them.
"What kind of something?" Calliope then asks.
"He said he couldn't talk about it over the phone" he tells her.
"Why?" Sam asks.
"Because he is a weird guy, okay? He's a weird, dorky, little guy. But he happens to have an army of angels behind him and, even though I hate to say it, if we're gonna take a shout at Metatron," Dean then sighs, "they might be useful" he says to them as he then wraps up the First Blade.

"Do you think we need the First Blade?" Sam asks, "Why don't we just leave that here?"
"We talked about this, and we decided that.." Dean says.
"Umm in all fairness I never decided on anything, and I am just guessing here that you decided about the Blade." Calliope then says to him.
"Okay, I decided that a hockey stick that can kill anything, might come in handy, so sue me" he says to her.
"How many times have we been around this block?" Sam ask, "Magic that powerful comes at a price, and right now we don't know what that price is" he goes on to say.
"I'm fine" Dean tells them, "I'm fan-friggin-tastic" he adds.

"And I'm glad, honestly. I'm not saying we bury the thing. I'm saying we just save it for when we really need it, like Calliope is saving her grace for when she really needs it. Crowley, Metatron, the big boss fights. You don't have to have it with you all the time, right? I mean, just leave it, please" Sam says to him.
Dean looks at Sam, and he sets the Blade back down, "No problem" he tells him.
"Thank you" Sam says as Dean then walks away from them, and they both look at one another concern on their faces.

Calliope, Dean and Sam, walk up to the crime scene and they  go to take their badges out, "Agents Timberlake, Spears and Aguilera? FBI?" the officer says to them, and they stop with the badges.
"Uh-huh" Dean say as they put their badges away.
"Your partner said you'd be along" she says to them as she holds the police tape up and they step underneath.

"Thank you" Sam says to her as they head inside the diner, where they spot Cass.
"Thank you for coming" Cass says when he sees the three of them.
"Timberlake, Spears and Aguilera?" Calliope asks him.
"I've noticed your aliases are usually the names of popular musicians" he tells her.
"Wow" Dean reacts.
"Popular rock musicians" Calliope comments.