𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏-𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Alora nodded, she swiftly wipes the unshed tears from her eyes before turning to face the glass doors. "Okay, I can do this."

Kalum grin, eyes sparking with proudness and humor, he let go of her shoulder. "Atta girl."

Alora left Kalum behind, she pushed through the double doors and she expected JARVIS to greet her but the place was in complete utter silence. The only light that illuminated the place was the sunset rays filtering through the windows, Alora walked further into her home and she felt heart clench, she had missed the place. She came to a sudden stop as she notices a familiar figure standing by the balcony windows, it was Tony, he wore Howard's robe and his hands were clasp behind his bag.

"You knew I was coming." Alora's voice was surprisingly loud and clear, no sign of nervousness, Tony kept staring at the horizon as if nothing. "I deserve that..." Alora said softly, her eyes darted to her fidgeting fingers. "I-I really came here unprepared. Never made up my mind on what to say to you. But... four weeks ago I found out I was adopted, I was overwhelmed—angry and all I wanted to do was disappear, find my own path, alone. Who am I if not a Stark? I—."

"—Ah, ah, ah. Let me stop you right there, Shakespeare." Tony raised his index finger, he turns to face his little sister who looks like she's trying hard not to burst into tears. "Enough with the bragging, I'll be frank to you. What irked me wasn't the fact that you're adopted, I was just as surprise as you were. But that little hiatus you pulled? Unforgivable."

Alora blinked twice before her face contorted into one of confusion. "Wait, you're mad because I left?"

"Did I stutter?"

Alora scoff, the siblings falling into their usual banter without them knowing. "Tony, you do that all the time and I never held it against you!"

Tony purse his lips as he made his way toward Alora, noticing how radiant and healthy she looked, he definitely missed having his bossy little sister around. But again, Tony Stark was never good at expressing his feelings, the walls around his heart turn into a protective armor, keeping away the disappointments and heartbreaks away.

"That's because you can't hold it against me." Tony retorted back, Alora's scowl deepen, God she looked just like Maria Stark when she did that.

"And why's that?" Alora challenge, arms crossed over her chest and weight shifted to her right hip.

"Because I'm your big brother." Tony shrugged, palms facing upward momentarily. "Perks of being older is that nothing's held against you." Tony said with his signature smirk.

I'm your big brother.

The words bounce inside Alora's brain, her expression softens and tears slowly began to blur her eyes, her lips pouted as she took a small step toward Tony. He smiled at her, his smile was genuine and inviting, it lifted an enormous weight from her shoulders. Eventually, Tony wrapped his arms around his little sister and held her as she shed a few relieved tears, Alora hugged him tight as she thanks the heavens for allowing them to find peace with each other.

"Okay, enough with the crying, Grinch." Tony patted her back affectionately before they pulled away, Alora wore a big smile at the mention of her childhood nickname.

"Cindy Lou Who, please." Alora answered back, normality finding its way back to their life like it never even left. "There's so much I have to tell you, and show you."

Alora really didn't know where to begin, tons of exciting things had happened back in New Mexico, from meeting new friends to finding an exiled God of Thunder to dying and coming back to life. She was prepared to share every detail with Tony. She left seeking for a path but instead she found herself, Alora Stark was no monster, she was a protector, a lionhearted warrior. Alora Stark uniqueness didn't lie with her powers, it laid with her heart and spirit, anyone around her could describe her in one word; light. She needed only to be herself, no need to be engulfed in flames to be luminous and powerful, her humanity and love already made up for it.

She was worthy.

She was Ant—.

"You Stark's really don't know the meaning of laying low." A rough, stern voice caught the attention of the siblings. Kalum dropped her duffel bag on the floor before making his way toward the couch and laying down, ignoring Alora and Tony's questioning eyes. "Thing one, I am Iron Man. Thing Two, wreaking havoc in a small town. Always the center of attention. You think you're the only superheroes, well you're not. You've just become a part of a bigger universe."

"I beg your pardon, who the hell are you?" Tony question.

"Director Nicholas Fury."

"Huh." Tony huffed, eyebrows knitted together in suspicion.

Alora stare at the dark man warily, her eyes kept darting to her duffel bag beside him where her sword was stowed away. Kalum smirk, finding it hilarious how paranoid the Starks were, he knew who the man with the eye patch was which is why Kalum allowed him to come in even though the Director was planning on doing so anyways.

"Don't bother." Nick Fury addressed Alora, noticing how she was inching closer to the duffle bag.

The woman raised a daring eyebrow. "And why shouldn't I?"

"Because I am not the enemy here. The world is filled with them and the people need protection." Nick Fury began, Kalum stare at him from his laying down position. "Which is why I've come to talk to you three about the Avengers Initiative."

✶ ┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

ScriveFiorella_ Note

I know this is Post-Iron man,
But I wanted Alora to be there
So I pushed it back. Two more
Chapters to go and Act II will be
Over and we'll get to see Alora and
Kalum kicking aliens butts in Avengers.
I am EXCITED to write it since the
World will finally know who the
Mysterious human torch is and also.

MORE ALORA AND THOR CONTENT!!!

Also i'll be introducing my other girl,
Zerena Vikander and she's going to be
A giant pain in the butt hole.

Stay safe kiddos, ly💕

OH and btw, we're getting a Fury series
MARVEL IS KILLING ME WITH ALL THIS
NEW UPCOMING PROJECTS. I LOVE
THEM. That's it, that's all I have to say
Your honor.🤣