~💚~

18Marg

You came up out of no where when you first commented on this book! I was a little shocked on how you found it in the first place but soon came to grow as a great friends and I'm so happy ur on the team!

~💙~

CaptainGrindlewack67

You're honestly one of my cutest and best commenters out there! I can't wait for you to read Wereology! I feel like it's right up ur ally!

~💜~

VisageofEuphoria

I know we're both in chapter 5 of each others book (correct me if I'm wrong) but I honestly love your comments they're hilarious and awesome and I couldn't imagine a better partner for a book club! And don't even get me started on ur book Invited! Pure. Gold.

~❤️~

Bandit26139

I don't know if you remember this or not but the first day I got to Olympus your were the first one to welcome me. I still remember you telling me that were all one crazy bunch of a family in the Olympus discord server. I remember me teasing you constantly on how you always make your readers cry or want to throw their phone cause you cockblocked yet another kiss scene🤣. You've grown on me Bandy, I honestly think of you as my big sister I've never seen in person! I can't wait to have more laughs with you over on discord and here as well!

~🧡~

solorzanowriter

If Bandy is my Big Sister then you're my mom. I think when I met you for the first time I got really intimated by how amazing yours, Bandy's, and Kaffe's, writing style is! I've learned so much from you since I've been in the discord server. You've gotten me though the days were I feel like taking down my WP profile entirety and the days where I'm bouncing off the walls like crazy! I can't wait to learn even more when I finally become a Fate just like you!

~💚~

JC_Walker99

Kaffee, I pretty sure you're the reason why I have thick skin. I used to be so fragile and worried about what my readers would think I forgot the fun aspect of writing! You made me see that I had to be okay with what I wrote and that I was writing for me not anyone else. Honestly I think you're one of the most hilarious person I've met! You've got me to write more emotional scenes and I've never known someone who can write a death scene so beautifully. I cant wait to have more hilarious times with you!

~💙~

uschibear

THE NEWEST EDITOR of DeVil's In The Name. Sadly, Sky couldn't edit anymore due to some personal reasons and I will be forever grateful for Sky's work! Thankfully, I found uschibear when I did. She isn't like most editors... It's more like me and her doing the work together more than just her working by herself. I like that about here. She actually just started yesterday so hopefully we'll have the edited first chapter up today...? Don't quote me on that. Today is a busy day for my stories on WP.

~💜~

UntameTiger

Our editor for Wereology! Somehow you are already on chapter 12?!?! Which I don't even know how that's possible you can edit that fast! Tiger is an amazing editor and I can't believe I found such an amazing editor like these Tiger and uschibear! Thank you to you both!

~❤️~

mya_colondres

My first ever reader of this book. You got the ball rolling and I can't thank you enough!

To all the ppl I didn't mention know that I thank everyone who's read this book! If I could tag everyone who read this book I would in an instant! Thank you everyone for joining me on this beautiful ride and I hope you stay with me for my next Villians back story book; Wereology!