№45|I'm Not The Villain, I'm The Damn Hero

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Hex bursted through the doors of Emmanuel's base, frantically looking around for Cruella. "Marshmallow! Where are you?!"

He ran upstairs to see Marmalade, Cruella, and Emmanuel enjoying some lovely mexican food in the kitchen. "Is everything alright, Hex?" Cruella asked, getting up from her seat.

"Salis said...he..." Hex stammered.

"When will you learn not to trust Salis, babe?" Cruella chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"Good news, we found Milo." Hex smiled widely.

"I thought Ector killed him?" Cruella tilted her head.

"Apparently he didn't, Salis brought him back to use his blood to make the virus the wolves got." Hex explained, Cruella was honestly shocked.

"I'm sure Ector's happy." Cruella giggled, Hex nodded.

"He's been sobbing since we found him." Hex chuckled.

"Beside you finding Milo, I have good news!" Cruella's smile widened.

"What?"

"We know where Salis is." Cruella smirked, watching as Hex's eyes lit up.

"How?!"

"All those phone calls he's been sending you allowed us to track the IP address to find his base." She walked over to the map on the table, "8 Ball Fashion."

"How did we not see it?" Hex asked.

"It was under the building, we sent some fly cameras over there elier to see that in the basement, there's a trap door that leads to the base. Since everyone will be busy the day of the Fire Eclipse, that's when we'll strike."

"We'll?" Hex looked up at his girlfriend suspiciously.

"Yes we'll beat him." Cruella clarified.

"You're coming with?"

"Yes I'm coming with! Someone has to deal with Catania while you're dealing with Salis." Cruella shrugged.

"May I remind you that you're pregnant." Hex pinched the bridge of his nose.

"May I remind you that I can still fight," Cruella placed her hands on her hips, glaring at the gang leader.

"But-"

"Hex, I may be carrying a baby but that doesn't mean I can't fight." Cruella stated, pressing her lip together, "I'm going. End of discussion."

"I can't convince you to stay?" Hex sighed deeply.

"Nope." Cruella smiled widely.

"If it's any assurance, I can put a shield on Cruella's stomach." Diane offered, walking into the room.

Hex's nodded quickly, "yes please!"