№21|The First Day

№21|The First Day
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Eponine and Matias sighed in delight, looking up at the ceiling then at each other, “oh my gods…” Eponine snuggled in close, “the sun is coming up, Monsieur Matias, you don't want to get caught.”

“Mmm, would that be so bad?” Matias played with her hair, “it’s kinda sexy ya know, getting cause and getting punished.”

“Not when the punishment is being killed.” Eponine tapped his nose. “I don't want to leave you yet…” Matias licked over her mark, “come on, let's go for another round.”

“We can't Matias, as much as I would love for you to stay Matias, but if they catch you they’ll kill you.” Eponine warned. “But please,” Matias held her close “please don't make me go.”

“Matias, don't make this harder than it already is.” Eponine began to cry, “I’m sorry but you have to leave my love, please.”

Matias sat up, “I’ll be back at nightfall,” Matias kissed her lips, “stay safe, mi princesa.”

~¥~

“Awe, Matias called Eponine princesa like how Carlos does me.” CJ cooed, kissing Carlos’ cheek, “it’s adorable.”

~¥~

Eponine blushed madly, “wh-what does tha-that mean?”

“Princess,” Matias gave her one last quick kiss before leaving, “see you soon.”

Matias sighed, “gods!” Matias slide down the side of the building, “I just had sex with a werecat.” Matias punched his fist in the air, practically skipping to the hotel that was provided for the teams in the tournament.

He knocked on the Golden Dragon’s suite, Hex opened the door and immediately was confused by his cousin’s sudden happiness. “Where have you been?” Hex squinted at him.

“Somewhere~” Matias cooed, walking over to the kitchen island to serve himself a plate of scrambled eggs Mama made. “And where is ‘somewhere’?” Mama raised her eyebrow, waving the spatula in Matias’ face.

“Why are you integrating me?” Matias asked, dodging Mama’s question. “Cause you didn’t come home last night and we’re in the territory of a massive crime family, surrounded by other mafias and gangs.” Gabriella stated.

“I was just out,” Matias took a sip of his orange juice, “that’s all.”

“With?” Marmalade asked, coming out of her and Emmanuel’s room in the suite. “Someone.” Matias continued to be vague. “Who’s someone?” Emmanuel asked.

Matias stayed quiet, his cheeks turned red, “uh...hehe…”

“Look who’s quiet now.” Ector smirked. “Sooo,” Saree slung her arm around Matias, “I wonder who you were with last night?”

Matias remained silent, trying to conceal the blush on his face but when he thought about last night with Eponine, he couldn't help but blush.

“Let’s see,” Diane sat atop the kitchen island, “we were at a party where a Juniper has her prisoners on display, oh and who is one of those prisoners?”

“Princess Eponine Averell.” Gabriella smirked. Matias blush hardened, “uh…”

“And you were gone all night in a building where the princess was staying, and not to mention it’s the start of you and the princess’ season.” Gillian noted. “S-So…” Matias muttered.