№23|Fireworks

№23|Fireworks
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“Since Emmanuel is unable to battle, the winner is; Damien!” Keiko announced. Marmalade jumped down from the stands, running towards Emmanuel, “what did you do to him?!” Marmalade yelled, pushing on his chest.

“Do you need a replay? I’d be happy to add you to my statue collection.” Damien smirked, twirling his spear in his hand. “Don't you come near me with that devil stick!” Marmalade hissed, “get me a damn medic down here!”

The medical team rushed down, placing Emmanuel on a stretcher. “Don't worry, Manny, you’ll be good as new,” she growled at Damien, “and that bitch will pay.”

Once reaching the medical ward, they placed Emmanuel on the hospital bed as the healers worked on reversing the spell. “How long will it take?” Emma asked. “3-4 hours, you’ll welcome to watch the games back in your seats, we’ll inform you when we’re done.”

“No!” Marmalade hissed, “I’m staying here while you heal him, you work under my mother, I don't trust any of you.”

“As you wish, Miss Marmalade.” the healers nodded slightly, Marmalade pulled up a chair, holding his hand, “you fought well, Manny.”

“You gonna be okay, sis?” Cruella asked. “Yeah, since the first day is over, you should all go out, have some fun, I’m gonna stay here.” Marmalade smiled, kissing Emmanuel’s hand.

Gillain rested his hand on Marmalade’s shoulder, “keep an eye on the nurses, they seem fishy.”

Marmalade nodded slightly. “Get going already, I’m sure you want to spend time with Rosemary.”

Gillian blushed, “sh-shut up!”

As the group left the medical ward, Rosemary walked back out of the stadium when she felt someone’s eyes peeking at her, “Rosemary~”

She stopped, shivers running down her spine, “come on lovely, let’s go back to the room, we can play like old times.” Blaze cooed, playing with her hair. “Why are you here?” Rosemary grimaced.

“To win you back, my love, to save you from that animal.” Blaze scoffed, referring to Gillian. “Why do you hate him? He’s nice, he appreciates me more than you ever did! This morning, he brought me breakfast in bed, when was the last time you did that for me?” Rosemary scolded, her hands on her hips.

“You never wanted breakfast in bed.” Blaze rolled his eyes. 

“When we dated, I asked you many times to do something romantic like breakfast in bed, but apparently you were too busy with those hoes at the strip club.” Rosemary squinted her eyes, marching closer towards him.

“You never considered my needs, it was all about you, you, you! Gillain on the other hand, is extremely generous, he’s even taking me around town tonight,” she turned on her heels, “so if you excuse me, I must get ready.”

“I don't think you understand Rosemary, you coming with me wasn’t a request,” Blaze caught her wrist before she could walk away, “it was an order.”

Rosemary slapped him across the face with her free hand, “you can't order me around anymore, I left your guild long ago.”