№14|I Did It To Keep Her Safe

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“You did what?!” Summer hollered in anger, tugging on the ropes that bound her to her chair in Emmanuel’s office. “We know you’ve been with Christopher, romantically.” Dizzie stated.

“And we just want to make sure you didn’t give any information to him about us.” Emmanuel continued. “You didn’t,” Shawn looked at her suspiciously, “right?”

“Of course I didn’t!” Summer scolded, “all he knows is that I work with a gang, we have a whole no work talk policy; we don't talk about work too much because we both do things that aren’t very moral.”

“Has he said anything about his job?” Dizzie asked. “All I know is that he told Cruella that he’s a journalist, which he is, but he’s working with some lady on a big plan,” Summer sighed, “he’s told me a million times he’s never wanted to do this, he didn’t want to hurt people the way he did Cruella.”

“Who’s the lady?” Emmanuel questioned further. “He didn’t feel like saying her real name, but he said they were related.” Summer shrugged, Emmanuel eyes widened, “we gotta get in touch with Hex.”

A fiery fist collided with Christopher’s face for the umthenth time, “why’d you do it, huh? Why’d you hit her?!” Hex yelled, Christopher was too weak to reply, his head drooping, “answer me Christopher!”

An uppercut shot Christopher’s face up, blood spilling from his lips, “I didn’t want to…”

“Don't tell me that shit! I ask why you did it!” Hex threw him across the room, the clair breaking up the ropes that held him still remained. He laid on his side, opening his swollen eyes slightly to see Hex angrily marching towards him, “you knew how unhappy she was!” he stomped on his ribs, “and you just let it happen!”

“You think...I was...happy...doing this?” Christopher managed to say as Hex stomped harder on his ribs, making him jolt up in pain, “I didn’t know...all the repercussions of...what I did.”

“Did you think that after I found out you punched Cruella I wouldn't go after your head?!” Hex punched him in the gut, sending him flying across the room again, “hearing her tell me how much she was suffering is something I never wanna hear her say again.”

Christopher didn’t say anything and closed his eyes, hoping the pain would stop soon. “Say something you monster!” Hex could have sworn there was smoke fuming from his nostrils.

“Hex,” Gabriella stood between them, “calm down, he can barely stand!”

“But he-” Hex began but Gabriella slapped him upside the head. “You’re just mad at him because of what he did to Cruella, and so are we, but he has to know something about that door in Catania’s office and we’ll never get an answer out of him if he’s too weak to talk.”

Hex glared at Christopher before scoffing and walking into what used to be Cruella’s old room she shared with Christopher to calm down.

Gabriella stood in front of Christopher, “hi, I’m Gabriella, the angry fireball that was pummeling on you was Hex,” Gabriella helped him back into the chair, “we’re not trying to hurt you, Saree,” she pointed to the vampire in the corner who was cleaning blood out of her fangs, “she can see into a person’s soul, she says you have a good soul, it’s just misguided and confused.”