№36|Big Fires Everywhere

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Cruella laughed alongside Salis, “oh my gods...Salis you’re too much!”

Salis sighed in delight, “you’re too good, Cruella, I don't know what went through Hex’s mind when he didn’t tell you.”

“Hex is stupid,” Cruella took a swig of her fifth cup of wine, she hiccuped, “but enough about Hexy~”

She trailed her fingers up his shirt, “I wanna know more about you~”

“Is that so?” Salis smirked, leaning in closer.

“Yeahhh,” Cruella slurred, “I want to know everything about you.” Cruella fumbled with the buttons on her shirt, “you know something funny~”

“What?”

“Normally...animalistics don't get drunk...but I forgot how good it feels to be drunk!” Cruella leaped off the couch, dancing around the room.

She’s a nutcase, what did Hex see in her?

“Weee!” Cruella cheered, twirling around the room.

“Cruella! Listen! Get out of the house! Now!” Alvarez warned but Cruella blocked her out.

“La, la, la, la~” Cruella sang, stooping when a knock was heard.

She opened the door to see Hex, she pouted, “oh, it’s you,” she pushed her finger on his chest, “the man with trust issues.”

“Cruella, look, I’m sorry, but I’m ready to tell you,” he looked into the room to see Salis, “YOU!”

Hex bursted open the door, he lunged at Salis, pinning him to the floor, “what the fuck are you doing here?! You know what - forget that - stay away from Cruella!”

“Little Brother? So,” he clasped his hands together, “how ya been? How’s mom and dad?”

“How dare you mention their names?!” Hex scolded, throwing him against the wall, making an indentation.

Hex rushed towards Cruella, her body limply propped against the wall, he looked into her eyes to see they were a pale purple, “what did you do to her?!”

“You know,” Salis dusted off his clothes, “normally animalstics can't get drunk, but if you add a little crystal into their drink when they’re not looking, it makes them delirious! She’s like a puppet right now!”

Salis extended his hand towards Cruella, moving her hands like a puppet.

“Stop that!” Hex shouted, Salis laughed.

“She means a lot to you doesn't she, Hexy~” Salis smirked, playing with Cruella more, “oh Hex, you thought running away from your past would make it disappear.” Salis shook his head, clicking his tongue, “oh how wrong you were.”

Hex held Cruella close to her body, “don't you come near her or my family!”

“I’m your family!” Salis roared.