№12|Party Time (Part 2)

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Saree sniffed Ector’s neck intensively, “baby, please~! It’s just one little bite and I won't bother you till we get home.”

“Saree,” Ector kissed her lips, “I know you vampires love their mates blood but after this morning I’m still feeling lightheaded.”

“Fine…” she looked at Mama, who passed her a cup of blood, “here, drink this, hopefully this should hold you till the party ends so you won't hunt my chickens.”

Saree sweatdropped, “it happened one time…”

Diane giggled, “don't worry, if you need blood you can always use mine.”

Saree smelled her wrist, “ooh! Peppermint and liquorice, sweet blood is a really rare find.”

Mama noticed Emmanuel sulking on the terrace, “I’ll be right back.” she walked outside, standing beside Emmanuel. “Emmanuel,” she began, spooking Emmanuel slightly, “do you love Marmalade? Like truly love her?”

“I’ve felt this bitter emptiness inside of me since the day she left, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper everyday...I can feel myself going back to the way I was, I need her Mama, she’s my lifevest, the only thing keeping me afloat.”

Mama smiled and held her close, “you’re one of my kids now, I’m always here if you need to talk, go it?”

Emmanuel nodded, hugging her back, “Mama, do you think...she misses me?”

“Of course she does, Emmanuel, but don't worry, we’ll find her soon.”

Back inside, salsa music blasted through the speakers, “lets dance, Cruella!”

“Hex,” Cruella followed him onto the dance floor, “I don't know how to dance this.”

Hex laughed, “just trust me, let the music guide you.”

Apenas sale el sol y tú te vas corriendo.

Sé que pensarás que esto me está doliendo

Yo no estoy pensando en lo que estás haciendo

Si somos ajenos y así nos queremos.

Cruella struggled to keep up with Hex’s movements, but he slowed down to make sure she understood the basic steps. “See, easy!” Hex smiled. Cruella was surprised when she finally got the steps down.

“It is!” Cruella laughed, feeling the music flow through her as Hex spun her around, her white hair flowing gracefully. “Hex,” they continued dancing, “these last few months have been a godsend.”

Si conmigo te quedas

O con otro tú te vas