№18|Home Is Where You Belong

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Mama stood frozen. There was her husband, who was thought to be dead for 10 years, even if he was only a hologram, she knew it was him.

“Emma?!”

“Sergio?!”

Sergio tried to wiggle out of his chains that bound him to the chair, “patience my little dragon.” Juniper ran his fingers through his scruffy black hair, “you’ll see Emma soon enough.”

“Sergio!” Emma held the orb in her hands, “oh my gods and goddesses it’s really you! You’re actually alive?! What have they done to you…?” Emma gasped. “Emma, listen to me, whatever they offer you, don't take it! It’s not worth it, love.” Sergio warned.

“Dad,” Hex took the orb, “what are you talking about?!”

“Hex? Oh my god, you’ve grown up so much…” Sergio smiled softly, “I haven’t seen you since you were 15!”

“Yeah,” Ector snatched the orb, “Pa, we haven’t seen you since we were teens! If we have any small chance of seeing you again, we’ll take it!”

“Ector! You’re so handsome...I’m sorry I’ve missed out on so much.”

“Stop apologizing, Pa,” Gabriella pushed Ector out of the way, “we all miss you! We have to get you out! You have to meet Diane, Pa! You’ll love her! And you get to see what we did to the mechanics! Mama really has been keeping us all together since you’ve been gone.”

Sergio felt tears fall down when he saw Gabriella, “Gabbina…you were always so kind to people, and you were always so tough....protecting your brothers...keeping up with the Rose Gold Dragons. I’m so proud of you Gabbina...of all of you!”

Emma took back the orb, “stop crying...you know when you cry I cry,” Emma wiped her tears. Sergio nodded, throwing his head back to try and stop the tears, “Emma...mi amour (my love)...I put all this stress on you once I left...I never meant for that to happen.”

“Shut up, Sergio.” Emma wiped her tears, “Juniper,” she glared at her, “what do you want for Sergio?”

“Cruella, Marmalade, and Gillian should know that every year, in December, I hold the world's biggest Mafia tournament.”

Cruella and Marmalade shivered, “no...not the DeVille Cup.”

“Oh yes,” Juniper smirked, “all you have to do is win the DeVille Cup, which is unlikely, and we’ll give back Sergio,” Tangerine smirked at Matias, “and we’ll release Eponine.” Tangerine noticed the spark in Matias’ attention

“And if we don't win?”

“Cruella, Marmalade, Gillian, Sergio, and Eponine stay with us. Perementaly.” 

“Deal!” Cruella stomped her foot on the ground.

“Wonderful, the opening ceremony party is the night after tomorrow at the Compound. Don't be late.”