№31|The Past That Haunts Us (Part 1)

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“I’m sorry!” Cruella sobbed, her small pre-teen frame curling into a ball as Juniper whipped her relentlessly, her siblings watching in the corner as they cowered in fear.

“Oh trust me! You’ll be sorry! I had that business deal lined up for months, and since your stupid ass spilled tea on the ambassador the deal was scraped! Millions of dollars thrown down the drain!”

Cruella stirred in her bed, her eyes closed tightly shut, “No...please...I said...I’m sorry!”

“Sorry isn't good enough! Since you made me lose millions of dollars, you’re gonna sit her and take this punishment!” Juniper kicked her in the side, sending her flying into the corner of the room.

Cruella clenched the sheets, “you…bitch…”

“Don't you touch them!” Cruella raced over to her sibling, standing in front of them protectively.

Juniper scoffed “what makes you think you can protect them? You could barely beat Tangerine!”

Marmalade breathed heavily, her eyes closed shut as she slept “Cruella…don't…”

Emmanuel unwrapped his arms from her, brushing back her hair, “Marmalade…?” Emmanuel yawned, waking up to take in the scene of his girlfriend having a nightmare, “hey, hey, what’s wrong?”

“Cruella! Stop it! Just do what she says!” Marmalade sobbed, begging her sister to stop.

“I’m not gonna let her boss us around!” Cruella yelled, getting thrown into the wall, “you can hurt me all you want, but don't you lay a hand on my siblings!”

“Cruella...you can't...win…” Marmalade wailed out in pain, her body suddenly spasming as she clutched the pillow, “stop…! We’re sorry!”

“Sorry isn't gonna cut it, Clementine!” Juniper spat out, using the name she chose for Marmalade rather than her actual name which is Marmalade. She held the 9 year old by her fiery red hair, stabbing her in the side.

“You need to be taught what happens when you disobey!”

“But...it was...an accident…” Gillian whimpered. Rosemary was awoken when she heard Gillian's cries of pain. 

“Gillian, wake up, it's just a bad dream.” Rosemary tried to shake him awake but it wasn't working.

“You useless servant!” Juniper kicked Gillian in the back, sending him into the floor face first “you couldn't do one damn thing?!”

Gillian curled up into a ball, sobbing as he tried to think about anything other than the pain Juniper was inflicting on him.

He covered his ears, muttering the lullaby his mother would sing to him, trying to make his body forget the pain.

“Cast away...your worries, my dear…” Gillian muttered, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Juniper whipped him with a flogger, “don't you sing! It's disgusting!” she pulled out the dagger, slicing his neck.