№10|I'm Proud of You.

№10|I’m Proud of You.
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

THERE IS A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER! IT IDNT UNTILL THE END AND I WILL NOTIFY U WHEN IT STARTS! U HAVE BEEN WARNED

Alonzo stepped out of the room to get coffee only to pass by Clair chatting up one of the male nurses. He glared at the two, watching the two laugh and giggled. He pushed strands of Clair’s curly black hair back.

Clair smiled “so, Jacob, you said you work in heart surgery?”

“Yeah, nothing better than seeing the look on their face when then you fix their heat.” Jacob sighed in relief.

Alonzo rolled his eyes, “ooh, look at me, I fix hearts.” Alonzo gagged. Diane chuckled, “if you like Clair-san then tell her.”

“I never said I like her.” Alonzo blushed. “Your face says a different story,” Diane sipped her tea, “so does your growl.” Jacob kissed her hand, striking a growl from the werewolf, “mine…”

“Tell her before the Full Moon.” Mama said abruptly. “Excuse me?!” he said a little too loudly, getting Clair and Jacob’s attention.

“Everything alright, Alonzo?”

“Ye-Yeah! Al-all good!” Alonzo stuttered, pushing Mama and Diane around the corner and away from Clair’s sight, “I forgot about the Full Moon!” Alonzo began to pace, “shit! The night of the full moon is in two week, knowing myself, I won't be able to control me so you have to look up me and Mitas up in the pods in the lab and do not, under any circumstances, let us out.”

“No.” Mama said, folding her arms across her chest. “Your father asked me and Sergio to do the same thing during his Full Moon but we didn't and you wanna know why?”

“Why?”

“Cause that night, you were conceived.” Mama said simply. “If I’d lock up your father, you wouldn't be standing here today, nor would Matias.” Mama smiled.

“You and Matias will be okay,” Mama kissed his forehead, “Full Moon is only for 1 week, just be thankful it isn't like Demons, Animalstics, and Dragons who have a whole month, then I’d really lock you up.”

Alonzo nodded and looked back at Clair. But it’s not Matias and me who I’m worried for....

Clair waived goodbye to Jacob, wiping her hand when he was out of eyeshot, “thank god that's over, all I wanted was a simple coffee.”

She smiled when Alonzo looked her way, she walked over to him “you alright?”

“Yeah, but what’s with mister miracle maker over there?” Alonzo chuckled. “He was hitting on me while I went to go get coffee. Just couldn't take a hint I guess.” Clair shrugged.

“Most people don't.” Cruella chuckled, waking up finally. Hex smiled and brushed back her white hair with his fingers, “evening Marshmallow.”