№30|The Rage Within

№30|The Rage Within
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“Matias,” Eponine didn't even have to open her eyes to know that Matias was awake, staring at her lovingly, “I know you're awake.”

“Am not, I'm still sleeping,” Matias faked snored, “see, sleeping!”

Eponine laughed, snuggling close to Matias, “Eponine,” Matias ran his fingers through his hair. Eponine purred, Matias laughed, “did you just purr?”

“No…” Eponine denied.

“Yes you did,” Matias pinched her cheeks, “do it again! It’s so cute!”

“No! That wasn’t even me, it was the werecat.” Eponine blushed. Matias sneaked his hand behind her head, stroking her hair, eliciting another purr from Eponine. “Dammit, Matias!” Eponine folded her arms over her chest, “it’s embarrassing!”

“No it’s not, it’s adorable, why do you purr anyways?” Matias questioned.

“It’s the werecat in us trying to communicate with its mate. She’s trying to tell you to keep doing that.” Eponine explained, “there, happy? I told him!”

“Thank you,” her werecat, Weiss, nodded proudly, “he’s not just Matias ya know, he has a wolf too.”

“I’m aware he has a wolf, Weiss, but I’m more interested in the human the wolf is residing in.” Eponine smiled up at him.

“He’s okay, but he almost never lets out Balkin,” Weiss pouted, “I wanna see him…”

“You’re so needy.” Eponine sighed.

“Are you talking to your werecat?” Matias asked, Eponine nodded, “can I see your werecat form?”

Eponine held her head and winced, “okay, okay, stop screaming, Weiss, you’ll see him in a second.”

Eponine sat up, taking a deep breath in and out before morphing into a beautiful white panther with lavender eyes. Matias was star struck by her transformation, he’d never seen a werecat up close due to the tension between Werecats and Werewolves.

She jumped down the bed, prancing around the room with such grace, beauty, and elegance. “She’s truly fit for a queen.” Balkin admired.

“No kidding, she’s magnificent.” Matias agreed.

The werecat jumped onto the bed again, rubbing her face against Matias, purring intensively. “Balkin! Balkin! Balkin!” Weiss cheered.

“Balkin, I think you got an admirer~” Matias cooed.

“She’s alright, she’s a little obsessive though.” Balkin chuckled.

“I love you Balkin!” Weiss cooed, licking Matias’ face.

Matias chuckled, “your werecat form is just as regal as you, Eponine.”

Eponine blushed, “he thinks I’m regal!”

Weiss rolled her eyes, giving Eponine back control as she changed back into her human form. “That was Weiss.” Eponine rubbed the back of her neck nervously.