№15|A Night Of Pleasure Before The Pain

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

WARNING! LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER! I REPEAT THERE IS A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!! I WILL WARN U AGAIN WHEN IT BEGINS!

Later on that night, Alonzo was driving Matias home, “what’s wrong? You have that pouty look in your eye when your mad.”

“Do not!” Matias denied. “Just tell me what’s wrong little bro.” Alonzo chuckled. “It’s just,” Matias sighed, “everyone so happy with the people they love, I thought I had a real connection with Summer but by the way she talked about him and how she practically inhaled him at Hex’s house, I knew I couldn't break them up.”

“Plus, seeing you happy with Clair doesn’t really help at all.” Matias added, “you and Lily found your mates so easily, I’m almost 24 and I still haven’t found a mate!”

“1) Lily’s been friends with Daphne since diapers, it wasn’t till a year ago she was mates with her. And 2) your jealous because you haven’t found your mate yet? What did mom and dad always tell us?”

“The moon goddess blesses us with the Wolf Moon to begin the season, she has a plan for all of us to find our mates. Some take longer than others and that’s okay, once you find them, it’ll be worth it.” Matias and Alonzo recited, although Matias' version seemed more like mocking.

“You just have to take your time, Matias, trust the moon goddesses, she has a plan for you too, I know you’ll find your mate one day and when you do, I better be the first you tell.” Alonzo ruffled his hair.

“Speaking of Wolf Moon, got any plans for you and Clair? It is this weekend after all.” Matias asked. “We’ve decided after this is over, which should be in time for Wolf Moon, to go on a trip to Paris and stay there for about a week.”

“Oooh, fancy! Look at you going all out and shit.” Matias nudged him playfully. “I’m probably gonna have Mama use her knockout serum on me, two bullets of that should put me out for a week.” Matias shrugged.

“Are you sure? I can stay with you if you want? Me and Clair can go to Paris another time.” Alonzo assured him. “No, no, no, you go to Paris, I’ll be fine.” Alonzo stopped the car in front of Matias’ apartment, “I expect to see a mark on her when you get back.”

“Oh believe me, you will.” Alonzo smirked before driving off.

Emmanuel walked up to Shawn who was holding a sleeping Dizzie in his arms as he stared at her lovingly. Emmanuel sat beside him on the couch, “Shawn, I wanted to say something to you.”

Shawn growled, “mine…”

“Calm down,” Emmanuel laughed, “I know you two have been sneaking around behind my back, but now that we know where Marmalade is, I’m okay with it,” he patted Shawn’s shoulder, “keep her safe, Devil Child.”

“Will do boss.” Shawn smiled widely as Emmanuel walked off. “It’s about time you stopped being such a hard ass on those two.” Mama chuckled. “I wasn't a hard ass, I just really wanted to find Marmalade.”

“And you thought keeping a demon away from his mate would help the process go quicker?” Gabriella sweatdropped. “A little,” Emmanuel chuckled nervously.