№4|Ruby Rebels Part 2 (Edited)

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Hex tapped his foot in annoyance, “it's 2:30 am, what the fuck could they possibly be doing.”

“Maybe getting ready?” Edgar shrugged.

“Doubt it, something seems off.” Ector bit his lip slightly.

Meanwhile, inside the warehouse, they were indeed getting ready. Emmanuel watched from the upper balcony as his fellow members got ready for the meeting that would change history.

“Emmanuel,” he completely forgot he was on the phone, but once he heard her voice, he rushed to the phone, “why do you have to stay in New York? Can't you come to Florida and stay not only for just a weekend!”

“I know baby, I miss you too, but work is making me stay,” he could hear her sigh over the phone, “I promise you, after this last job, I’ll be in Florida.”

“You said that last time…” she pouted, spreading out her milk chocolate skinned toes so she could paint her toenails, “baby, is this ‘work’ really work or is it another woman.”

She clenched the bottle of nail polish in anger. Emmanuel laughed, “it’s not, don't worry, you’re my one and only.”

She giggled and blushed, tucking strands of her multi-colored hair behind her ear, “awe, I’m special~”

Emmanuel leaned back in his chair in his office, “did you get my gifts?”

“Yes,” she blushed even more, “how-how’d you kno-know I liked lingerie like that?”

“We’ve been together for how long now?” Emmanuel asked rhetorically.

“Around 4 years.” she laid back on her bed, basking in the Florida night skyline.

“So of course I know what you like.” Emmanuel smiled, looking up at the sky, knowing his love was staring at it too.

A certain knock was heard at the door, he looked towards it to see his 2nd in command, Dizzy Hertz, peeking into the doorway, a sly smirk on her face.

“Is that your girlfriend~” Dizzy cooed, snickering.

“Yes,” Emmanuel answered in the same tone, “is there a reason why you’re here?”

Dizzy was a short, slender, attractive young woman with long, straight, golden-blonde hair, most commonly styled with a portion of her hair in pigtails tied with red bands.

Dizzy often dresses in a Gothic and Punk fashion, though noticeably less after the time skip. She also typically paints her nails bright red or dark purple and wears bright red lipstick.

“Because~ All the members are waiting for this thing to start, it’s 2 am Big Brother.” Dizzy yawned, “I wanna sleep!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Emmanuel ruffled her hair, he always treated Dizzy better because she was practically his little sister. Sure, the two weren’t related by blood at all but they’ve been through so much it was like they were practically siblings!