№8|Sunflowers

№8|Sunflowers
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Cruella never liked her job, but Diane made it fun. Now that she was gone, Cruella was now Catania’s head assistant, which meant she had to stay with Chistopher or she’d suffer the same wrath as Diane.

“...don't forget to pick up my dry cleaning, Cruella! Are you listening to me?!” Catania scolded. “Ye-Yes!” Cruella snapped out of her dream of Hex.

“Look, I know being with my nephew is great, Chistopher an amazing guy, but you can't daydream about him all the time.” Catania chuckled, sipping her tea.

“Yeah, Hex is an amazing guy…” Cruella sighed in delight, muttering under her breath. Catania looked up at her suspiciously, tossing her a list, “finish it by tonight.”

“There’s a hundred things on this list, you can possibly-”

“Do I hear complaining?”

Cruella sighed, “no,” Cruella clutched the notepad, “not at all…”

“Good.” Catania pointed to the door, “close it on your way out.”

Cruella closed the door, “damn her…” she grabbed her coat from the break room and headed out to start on the errins.

Maybe I should call Christopher. Cruella pulled out her phone to do just that. The phone rang and just kept on ringing, before going to voicemail.

“Must be busy.” Cruella shrugged. “Cruella, I don't understand why you’re still putting up with that idiot.” her animalistic, Alvarez, groaned.

“He’s the reason why Catania hasn't fired me yet.” Cruella reminded her. “Also the reason why you haven’t been promoted yet.” Alvarez shot back, “I know you want that office, Cruella! Just meet with the head fashionista of the department for an interview.” 

Cruella walked into the flower shop, picking up fresh lilies were one of the things on Catania’s list. They have to be for this exact shop though, which seemed tedious to Cruella.

This entire list was tedious busy work.

Speaking of work, ever wonder why Chistopher didn’t pick up? One would think he would rush for the phone by the way he loves Cruella, but this was different.

Christopher walked into his aunts office, “so, how are the Dragon and the Rebel?”

Catania turned her laptop towards Chstiopher to show him Edgar and Marmalade being held in chains. “Why can't we just kill them already, Auntie?”

“We can't kill them yet! They’re bait! Think about it Chris,” Catania got up from her chair, walking towards the window, looking down on the streets of New York, “Edgar alone has a bounty of $20,000! With that money we’ll be rich!”

“Alright,” Chris took a bite of the cookies on her desk, “but what about Marmalade?”

“Marmalade, dear, sweet, innocent, Marmalade doesn't have a bounty. No criminal records whatsoever.” Catania sipped her tea, “her family however...”