№3|Ruby Rebels Part 1 (Edited)

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Once arriving at the bar, Ector’s eyes widened in shock to see it was a ruin. He pushed out the broken wood in the door to get to the disheveled bar.

“Saree?! Mi Rosa! (My rose!) where are you?!” Ector called out, moving some of the broken pieces of the bar to reveal a beautiful girl with long, pink hair with pale teal streaks running through it.

Her face is very animal-like, complete with big pink eyes and a large nose. She has clawed hands, small stony wings and wing-shaped ears on the top of her head.

Ector picked up the girl, placing her on a stable table, “Mi Rosa...wake up…please.” Ector rubbed the dirt off her face.

“Ector?” Saree groaned, waking up.

“What happened?” Ector asked, noticing that Saree grew quiet.

“I thought this was a safe zone…” Saree muttered.

“It is my darling,” Ector kissed her cheek, “they broke gang laws, we’ll hold a meeting tonight.”

He went under the bar and pulled out some medical tape. He wasn’t skilled in healing but he knew her wrist was broken and needed to be wrapped. He kissed the bruises, in hopes to make them feel better.

“Ector,” Saree began watching Ector wrap up her wrist, “I don't want you going over to the Ruby Rebels.”

“Rosa, I got too,” Ector kissed her lips softly, “I promise I won't get hurt.”

“Bu-But...what if they come back?” Saree stuttered slightly.

“They won't,” Hex smiled, walking into the bar, tripping over some of the broken chairs, “you’ll stay with Ector tonight, I’ll have The Rose Quartz Dragons protecting you at all times.”

Saree wanted to ask what the Rose Quartz Dragons are but now didn't seem right. She was just thankful Hex was finally warming up to her. Saree hugged Hex tightly, her eyes turning a dim purple as Hex’s thoughts and memories of Cruella flashed through Saree.

“Where’s Cruella?”

“I dropped her off at home before we came here,” Gabriella replied. “I have some Rose Quartzs’ over there guarding the apartment.”

“Thank you Hex,” Saree thanked, Hex smiled.

“No problem, you’re my brother’s girlfriend, there’s nothing I wouldn't do for you two.” He rubbed Saree’s shoulder.

“I thought we agreed to make this a safe area?” Gabriella rubbed her chin.

“We did,” Hex nodded “but Emmanuel didn't care apparently.”

“We can't just let them get away with this!” Ector stood up, obviously pissed “I want him to pay for hurting Mi Rosa”

“Ector, sit down,” Hex sighed, Ector grunted and sat back down “nobody hates Emmanuel more than us, but going in there guns a-blazing is not smart.”