№43|Douse The Flames

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Hex, Cruella, and the rest of the gang leaders sat in Emmanuel’s office, “as we are all well aware, Salis, my brother, has burned down all of our bases. The newest being mines. And now he’s targeted our children.”

Hex clenched his fist, “I know we’re all angry, I am too, but we need a plan. We can go recklessly in there and start shooting.”

Emmanuel scoffed, folding his hands behind his head, “as much as I would love to go in there and shoot Salis until he ends up being swiss cheese, Hex is right.”

Selene growled, “but what are we gonna do? He’s just as strong as Hex, maybe even stronger.”

Hex shook his head, “he knows I’m stronger, that’s why he’s doing this, he’s trying to force the Eternal Flame out of me.”

Kingsley drummed his fingers on the desk, “but it’s impossible to track this dude, he covers all his tracks.”

“It’s not impossible, just hard, but I think I know what we can do. In a few weeks, the Fire Eclipse will coat the moon in red. The Eternal Flame reacts to the full moon causing it to be the strongest fire in existence, impossible to be doused. That’s when he’ll strike, and that’s when he’ll strike too. On the night of the Fire Eclipse.”

“Until then, I suggest we all get ready, gather everything you might need and anyone who is willing to help.”

“What about the people working with him?” Darcy questioned.

“If you mean Catania then I’ll be taking care of her, since now I’m back to being her assistant,” she grimaced at her demotion, “I can see if her and Salis are planning anything.”

“Perfect,” Hex nodded, “when we do find him, leave Salis to me,” Hex’s hands sparked a flame, “after all he’s done to me and my family...I’m gonna be the one to finally put an end to this.”

Suddenly, Eponine came crashing in, a frantic look on her face, “Hex we got a problem.”

Hex got up and followed Eponine, “it's the wolves. One second they're perfectly calm, next thing I know Matias, Alonzo, and Rico and attacking everything in sight!”

Eponine stopped in front of the interrogation room, “we managed to get them into the interrogation room, not without a few casualties though.” Eponine pulled down her sleeve, trying to hide the claw marks but Hex saw them.

“Do you know why they're acting like this?” Cruella asked, appearing next to Hex.

Eponine pulled out her tablet, going though the DNA scans of all 3 wolves, “the toxin in Rico, the one Salis injected him with, is contagious.”

“Does that mean we have it to?!” Hex exclaimed.

“No,” Eponine shook her head, “the only people subjected to the virus are Werewolves. It's messing with the neurotransmitters in the brain, telling them to go feral. It clouds up the brain to the point where their only objective is to destroy.”

“Eponine, I just got your message,” Clair bursted through the door, running up to the window of the interrogation room “oh my gods… Alonzo…”