№41|To Hell And Back

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Cruella stirred in Hex arms the scent of his pinewood smell drove her insane sometimes. She tried to get comfortable but all of a sudden she felt nauseous.

She rushed to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet, “I thought I got all the crystal out…” she shook her head, “I did.” she looked down at her stomach, “oh no…no, no, no…”

“Yep.” Alvarez smiled widely, “someone forgot to use a condom.”

“Alvarez! This is not something to be happy about.” Cruella scolded, shaking her head, “Hex is gonna kill me!”

“You should have at least told him about the last one...but you did lose that one in the games…” Alvarez frowned.

“I feel so bad for not telling him earlier...he would have loved her...I was gonna name her Ranee.” Cruella sniffled, wiping her tears.

“I know…” Alvarez sighed, shaking her head, “but you can't let that stop you from telling him. He’ll be happy!”

“Later,” Cruella said, throwing up again.

A knock on the door made Cruella jump up slightly, “you okay, Cruella?” Hex asked from the other side of the door.

“Right as rain, love!” Cruella chuckled nervously, fixing her hair in the mirror.

“Okay, well, when your done in the bathroom come downstairs. Mama made waffles.” Hex smiled, walking downstairs, Cruella soon coming after.

“Waffles?” Mama said, holding a plate of waffles in front of Cruella.

Normally, Cruella would gladly take the waffles, but today just looking at them made her want to throw up.

“Um...no thank you,” Cruella said, holding her mouth to prevent throwing up.

“But you always love Mama’s waffles.” Hex looked at her strangely.

“I know…” Cruella tried her hardest not to spill her chunks over the floor.

The smell of delicious food trailed her nose, “what’s that smell?”

Cruella watched as Sergio passed by with a plate of chilaquiles. Cruella began to drool, She snatched the plate from Sergio, digging into the food, “this is amazing! What is this?!”

“Chilaquiles.” Sergio sweat dropped, “you could have asked for some, Cruella, I would’ve given you some.”

“Can you make more?!” Cruella looked up at him, passing him the empty plate.

“Sure…” Sergio turned to Hex, “what’s up with her?”

Hex shrugged, “I don't know.”

Cruella licked the plate as she eagerly waited for Sergio to finish cooking, “this is so good. Hex do you know how to make these?”

“Yes...but you hate chilaquiles. You said they were too spicy.” Hex chuckled, Cruella blinked rapidly.

“Oh...I did say that...didn’t it?” Cruella pushed the plate of chilaquiles away from her.