№42|Shelter From The Flames

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“Yo-you’re Cat-Catania’s si-sister?!” Cruella stammered, her eyes going wide.

“Sadly,” Bexley sighed, opening the door more to let Cruella and Delaney in, “tea?” she asked, grabbing the teapot off her desk.

Cruella nodded as she sat down in the comfy chairs in front of Bexley’s desk. Bexley passed her a cup of lavender tea, “thank you,” Cruella thanked, she was still baffled by how Bexley was even remotely related to Catania, “how...how are you two related, you so nice and kind to your workers and she’s-”

“A cruel ugly witch,” Bexley finished, Cruella chuckled and nodded.

“Exactly.”

“Catania was always like this, mean, smitefull, rude, the human embodiment of the devil.” Bexley sat down behind her desk, sipping her tea, “even when we were little all I wanted to do was be like Big Sis Cati but she kept pushing me away.”

“Cati! Cati! Look what I made!” the 8 year old Bexley ran up to her big sister who was conversing with her friends.

The 15 year old Catania looked away from her friend and at Bexley’s attempt at a fashion design.

“I made it for you Cati!” Bexley smiled widely, Catania rolled her eyes.

“Nobody, let alone me, would wear this,” Catania scoffed, throwing the design aside, “stop copying me, it’s weird. Go play in some dirt or something.”

“But…” Bexley sniffled, “I made it for you…”

“I only wear real designer stuff, like Gucci,” she ripped the design in front of her, “this is trash.”

Bexley watched as the tattered pieces of her drawing fell to the ground, her tears streaming down her cheeks.

“No matter how hard I tried to bond with her, she’d just reject me, when I turned 10 I just gave up. My dream of design however, stayed,” she noticed Cruella’s red shoes with dalmatian designs on them, “those shoes, they’re mine.”

“You made these?!” Cruella gasped, “I love the design! I have your whole animal print collection at home!”

“I’m glad you like them,” Bexley noticed the Golden Dragon leather jacket she wore. It was a black leather jacket with the golden dragons symbol. The golden embroidery Cruella added was astonishing.

“What’s a girl in the Golden Dragons doing working for Catania?” Bexley asked, chuckling softly.

“Oh, I’m not in the gang, it’s my boyfriend’s, he’s the leader. He left it in my apartment the first night we met,” Cruella blushed, “he said it looked hot on me so I took the liberty to spice it up a bit.”

“You’re dating Hexiciah Perex?!”

“That’s him.” Cruella nodded, smiling brightly.

“Wow,” Bexley gasped slightly, “I heard about everything going on with Salis, no doubt my sister is tied in with all this.”