№24|A Feud In The Family

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Sergio and Emma fell back onto the bed in a sigh of relief, “it’s like riding a bike, right?” Emma laughed, moving stands of her hand out of her face. “I know, I haven’t felt like that in years.” Sergio held her close, “when was the last time we went that long?”

“A long time ago,” Emma kissed her nose, “I forgot how good it felt to be with you like that.”

Sergio looked at the bedside clock to see it was 6:30AM. His eyes widened, “shit...I forgot to go back to the cell.”

“It’s fine,” Emma assured him, “I’m sure you can have one ditch day.” Emma sat on top of his waist, “now,” she raked his fingers down his chest, “let's go another round before the second day begins.”

Sergio wasn’t the only one who didn’t go back last night, Eponine laid in bed with Matias, playing with his hair, “good morning,”

Matias opened one of his eyes, his black eyes staring into her pale purple eyes, “I could get used to seeing you every morning.” Matias buried his face into the valley of her chest.

“Mat-Matias!” Eponine squeeled, her cheeks flushed red. Matias kissed her chest, “shh...it’s barely 6:30 AM, I love you, Eponine, I really do, but you know if your scream to loud the team will-”

“Is something wrong, Princess?” Gabriella kicked down the door. “And there goes my romantic morning…” Matias growled in disappointment.

“It’s nothing, Gabriella,” Eponine patted Matias’ head, “Matias just surprised me, that’s all - Matias!” Eponine yipped when she felt Matias fingers grope her breast, “stop it! We have guests.”

Gabriella giggled, “Matias, it’s not polite to grope a princess~”

Matias snarled at her, “go away, Gabriella.” she laughed, closing the door behind her as she left. “Finally!” Matias pulled the cover over him and Eponine, taking in every curve of her beautiful body, “I love you, Eponine.”

“I love you too, Matias.”

“What do you mean she isn't back yet?” Hex yawned, awakened by his younger brother pacing as he entered his room. “Saree left last night around midnight and she hasn't come back, she put on any of her V Sunscreen that helps her from not burning in the sunlight.” Ector ran worst case scenarios through his head.

“That’s not good, the sun is coming up any minute now.” Cruella looked outside the window to see the sun slowly rising. “That’s why I need to find her!” Ector grabbed his jacket and ran out of the hotel in search of his vampire.

Saree leaned against the wall of the ally, she ran out of her room in anger after her talk with her father. She hadn't had blood in hours and her skin was getting paler, which was shocking to say the least because she was a vampire.

The hotel is far from here...I’ll never get there in time before sunrise.

The smell of blood made her eyes widened, she turned towards the scent to see Valeria sipping on a styrofoam cup with blood in it, “ah,” she sighed in delight, “that’s some good blood.”