№34|Celebration!

№34|Celebration!
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

The sound of a champagne popping could be heard as cheers erupted from the ballroom of the DeVille Compound, now owned by the DeVille Kids.

"Alright, Alright," Hex raised the bottle of champagne high, "I wanna dedicate tonight to my lovely girlfriend." Hex kissed her lips, Cruella giggled, her tongue lacing with his.

The crowd began to 'ooh' and 'awe' as they watched the couple making out on what used to be Juniper's throne.

"You're gonna keep making out or continue the speech?!" Emmanuel laughed, taking a sip of his beer as he wrapped his arms around Marmalade's waist.

Hex rolled his eyes and flipped him off before disconnecting his lips from Cruella, "as I was saying I would like to dedicate tonight to my lovely girlfriend, her sister, Marmalade, and my mother for all doing their own part in defeating Juniper!"

"I would also like to welcome back my dad to the Golden Dragons!" Hex smiled widely, Sergio ruffled his hands, walking up beside Hex.

"Enough with the chit chat!" he popped another bottle of champagne, "LET'S PARTY!"

"So this is the famous Eponine who stole my brother's heart? It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Alonzo," Alonzo shook her hands, before motioning towards Clair, "and this is my mate, Clair."

"Pleasure to meet you Princess," Clair bowed, Eponine sweatdropped.

"You don't need to bow, or call me Princess." Eponine chuckled nervously.

"I don't want to be rude." Clair shrugged, standing up straight.

"You're not, while I'm away from the kingdom I just want to be treated like a normal person." Eponine explained, "I'm just regular old Eponine."

"Speaking of your kingdom, are they gonna be okay while your away?" Alonzo questioned.

"I hope so, but I'm sure my parents can handle things while I'm away." Eponine smiled brightly.

"You're parents? What...that means...!"

"I'm staying in New York," Eponine's smile only grew.

Matias hugged her tightly, "you're gonna love New York! It's amazing, sure the streets smell like pisss, but there's some good stuff there too! I can finally show you the butterfly exhibit! Oh - and you can see Times Square! And the mechanics! It's gonna be amazing, Eppy!"

Alonzo laughed, "I've never seen him like this,"

"What do you mean?" Clair tilted her head.

"So...happy! Look at him," he motioned towards Matias who was still rambling about all the things he would show Eponine in New York, "he's practically a whole new wolf! I guess it's true what they say; having a mate really changes you."

Clair intertwined her fingers with his, "did it change you?"

"Buttercup," he lifted up her chin, placing a kiss on her lips, "you turned my whole world upside down, and I love it."