№38|Burn It Down

№38|Burn It Down
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“Mom! Please! Let me and Levi come with!” Eponine pleaded, watching as her mothers got ready for the meeting.

“No way, you will be staying here with you Uncle Matias and Aunt Eponine,” Diane turned towards Levi, “Levi, call your parents to pick you up.”

“I’m gonna stay with Eloise,” Levi pulled Eloise close, the girl blushed hard, “I’m gonna protect her.”

Gabriella snickered, “that’s so cute,” she ruffled Levi’s hair, “I’m sure you’re Eloise’s knight in shining armor.”

“Mom!” Eloise blushed more.

“You can stay and ‘protect’ her,” she said in finger quotes, “but Levi, you have to call Ivanka and Julius to see if it’s okay.”

Levi smiled and ran to the phone to call his parents, “thanks, mom…” Eloise muttered, smiling.

“You like him don't you?” Diane smirked.

“Maybe a little…” Eloise muttered, looking at her feet.

“Awe,” Gabriella pinched her cheeks, “our daughter has a crush, Diane.”

“It’s so cute,” Diane smiled, kissing the top of Eloise head, “you should tell him, it looks like he likes you too.”

“Elly!” Levi called out, “my parents said I can stay!”

Eloise smiled, hugging Levi, “ya! Sleep over!”

The two ran off deeper into the base, passing by Hex and Cruella.

Cruella watched as Hex talked immensely with his fellow members, gathering a plan for when they would meet with Salis.

“Eponine and Matias, you’ll be staying here and make sure the base is heavily guarded. I called Emmanuel and Marmalade and they’re one their way, they’re bringing over some members of their own to help guard.” Hex explained.

“Alonzo, Clair, you said the police was ready to help, correct?” Hex looked up at the mocha skinned girl.

Clair nodded, “granted the Chief doesn't want us helping gangs but I got some of the cops in my office to help out. They’re stationed in the motel across the street and are delivering me hourly status updates.”

“With all do respect, Hex, don't you think this is a lot of protection for a meeting?” Eponine scoffed slightly, “you’re only going for what - 3 hours? I doubt we need a whole military defense.”

“Princess-”

“Eponine is fine Hex.”

“Eponine, I know my brother, he won't stop until this Eternal Flame is his.” Hex clenched the edge of the map showing the fires.“17, 17 bases have been burned down, we are not about to number 18.”

“Hex,” Cruella rose from the couch, “Eponine’s right, this is a little much,” she sighed deeply, “but, I know you’re not gonna back down.”