№27|Sledding Day

№27|Sledding Day
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

The next morning, Rosemary and Gillian both laid in bed completely satisfied. She watched as Gillian slept, his head nuzzled into the valley of her breast, her fingers played with his blonde hair.

She looked into the reflection of the mirror on the wall to see his mark on her neck, it was a jaguar with a rose in its mouth, she tapped her chin. I should get him breakfast as a thank you for last night.

She tried to wiggle out of his grasp but Gillian wasn’t having it. He grumbled and held her tighter, “stay…” he muttered.

“I’ll be back soon,” Rosemary kissed his forehead before leaving, replacing herself with a pillow in Gillian’s arms.

Gillian smiled, hugging the pillow as the scent of neroli and rose flowed through him, “so good…”

She grabbed one of his t-shirts, which fitted her like a dress, and looked into the mirror. Her eyes widened at the sight of an abundant amount of hickeys on her body, “damn…” she looked back at Gillian, “guess I should start getting used to having hickeys, huh?”

Gillian didn’t answer but his growl was answer enough to Rosemary. She put her hair up into a loose bun, her mark fully on display. She yawned, exiting her room and walking into the kitchen to see Eloise sipping on orange juice as Diane cooked breakfast.

“Hello Miss. Rosemary.” Eloise politely greeted. “Hey, Eloise,” she then stopped, realising that the little girl was actually here. She turned towards Diane, “how long has she been here?”

“Since last night, surprised you didn’t notice her when you and Gillian bursted in here making out.” Diane replied, flipping pancakes. “You mean...she heard us…?” Rosemary gasped. “Not all of it,” Diane poured Rosemary coffee, “just the stuff before you got into the room.”

“Oh my gods!” Rosemary clutched Eloise’s shoulders, “I’m so sorry, we didn’t know you were here.”

“It’s alright, Miss. Rosemary, Mistress, does stuff like that with men and women all the time. Granted it wasn’t as passionate as you and Giliian but the movements were the same. I didn’t see everything, all you two did was kiss, a lot.” Eloise explained.

“See,” Gabriella kissed Eloise’s cheek, “she’s fine.”

“I can't believe you made out in front of an 8 year old.” Sergio laughed. “Tio,” Rosemary whipped her head towards him, “When I was 7 and you and Mama were at a christmas party at my mother’s house. I was in my mom’s room watching cartoons with my headphone’s one and you and Mama brusted in and the-”

“And we didn’t do anything, nothing at all!” Sergio and Emma laughed nervously. “That’s what I thought.” Rosemary smirked. Marmalade examined her mark, “awe, you’re mark is beautiful.”

“Thanks,” Rosemary smiled, “although I could do without all the hickeys.”

“Oooh,” Cruella extended Rosemary’s arm, counting the hickeys, “4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. Damn! There’s nine on just one arm!”

“There’s 12 on her left leg and 10 on her right.” Marmalade snicked, “never knew Gillian was so perverted.”

“Didn’t you hear them last night?” Matias sipped his coffee, “me and Eponine are in the room next to them and can I say; wow, ya’ll some kinky bitches.”