№40|Guess Who's Back!

№40|Guess Who’s Back!
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

WARNIN!! MATURE SCENE ST THE END OF CHAPTER! THERE WILL BE A WARNING BEFORE IT BEGINS

“What do you mean Catania’s back?” Hex questioned, baffled by the news.

“I don't know Hex!” Cruella snapped, pacing back and forth, her anger bubbling, “but she’s back and somehow she has her old job back and they’re demotiing be back to her assistant!”

“Can she do that?” Hex asked.

“Apparently!” Cruella flung her arms in the air, she scrunched up her first, “I just…” she put on her jacket, storming towards the exit.

“Cruella! Wait!” Hex tried to catch up with her, catching her wrist at the door, “I don't want you out alone, especially after everything that happened with Salis.”

“I need to be alone right now, Hex,” Cruella whispered, escaping his grasp.

°•. ✿ .•°

“Can I see her now?” Rico asked for the umpth time, “please Matias!”

“Fine, I guess you did answer all the questions,” Matias opened the door, quick as lighting, Rico ran out of the room. His nose tracking the scent of tea tree and sage.

Once finding it, Rico ran into Emmanuel’s office, tackling Julia, “Julia! Julia! Julia!” he licked her face excitedly.

Julia laughed, “hello to you too, Rico, did you get the eggs I sent you?”

Rico nodded, “they were delicious! You’re an amazing cook!”

“I’m actually the chef for the Ruby Rebels.” Julia said, Rico got off of her, running around her like a playfully puppy.

“Awe,” Marmalade smiled widely, “he’s so cute. Can we keep him, Emmanuel?”

“What?” Emmanuel looked up from the sheets of paper on his desk, “you want us to take in a stray wolf?”

“Well Julia is his mate.” Marmalade shrugged, Julia looked up at her.

“I am?” Julia questioned.

Marmalade rolled her eyes, “well duh, look at his eyes, Julia.”

Julia stared into his eyes to see the golden specks that flickered in his eyes when he gazed lovingly into her hazel eyes.

“Wolves only have that golden speck when they’re looking at their mate, what more proof do you need?” Emmanuel chuckled, Julia blushed.

“S-So…” She didn’t know what to say, “I’m your mate, huh?”

Rico smiled, licking her cheek, “that all depends on if you want to, Julia. I don't want to rush you into anything you don't want to do.”

Julia ruffled his fur, “how about we start slow? Alright? Then we’ll talk about me being your mate.”

°•. ✿ .•°