№37|Rekindling Passion

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Ector was under yet another car when he felt someone rolled the creeper out under the car. Ector looked up to see Sergio glaring at him slightly, “uh, pa, I’m kinda busy.” Ector tried to roll back under the car but Sergio stopped him.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sergio asked.

“What are you talking about?” Ector replied with another question.

“I overheard your phone call with Saree,” Sergio folded his arms over his chest, “I get it that I was gone for 15 years but I didn’t think you’d lose that many of the lessons I taught you.”

“What?” Ector was still confused.

Sergio picked up the box of tools, “apparently, I’m gonna have to beat it into you.” Sergio brought out the wrench, hitting Ector upside the head repeatedly, “you! Don't! Make! Woman! Choose! Between! Family! And! Relationships!”

“OW!” Ector scolded, rubbing the spot where Sergio hit.

“Are you an idiot?! You’re mad that your girlfriend is helping out her family? Seriously?! Family. Comes. First, Ector.” Sergio said, hitting the wrench on his chest with every word.

“But-”

“Don't you dare disagree with me, you wanna know why me and your mom have been together for so long? Hm?” Sergio asked, “because we both know that at certain times our families have to come first and our relationship is second.”

“But she-”

“She’s busy and so are you, but obviously these fires and sperations is kill you two so you have to go into that break room and apologize!” Segio pushed him towards the break room.

“She doesn't want me to call her.” Ector rolled his eyes.

“Nobody said anything about calling.” Sergio replied, fully getting Ector into the breakroom to see Saree waiting for him.

“Sa-Saree?” he cleared his throat, trying to act casual, “sup.”

Sergio smacked him upside the head, “sup? Really? I should have her suck you dry just for that.”

“Ector, don't you have something to Saree?”

“Surprised you’re not burned,” Ector scoffed, Sergio slapped him again.

“Try again.”

“I missed you…or whatever…” Ector mumbled, along with something else but neither Sergio or Saree could understand it.

“Ector, so help me god if you don't stop being a smart aleck I’ll bury you under a car.” Sergio threatened, “I’m gonna leave you two be. Saree, if Ector gets too annoying feel free to suck all the blood you want out of him.” he said before leaving, letting the two be alone.

The two sat in silence until Ector spoke up, “I’m sorry...I’m sorry, okay?”

“For what?” Saree knew the answer but she wanted to see Ector say it himself.