Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

First things first, there are so many ppl I can thank but these are a choice few that I believe deserves a special shout out (btw if I leave you out please let me know)

nadirahbrown

You know damn well you'll be the first one I'd thank! Nadirah... Omg I swear you are a writers best friend! From all the comments to the votes to helping me with bits and pieces of Wereology to letting me rant about stupid things over PM and never getting mad. My gods girl, if I could give u a hug that wouldn't be enough to thank you for all you've done for me! I can't begin to imagine how many times I've turned to u for advice... But I know it's more than 10. LMAO! If it weren't for you I wouldn't have the confidence to continue this story and if this ever becomes a TV you're gonna be right beside me to help make it! To say thank you isn't enough Nadirah... Idk what to do to thank you but I honestly couldn't do it without ya! Look, I know we met in a book club and I just thought it be some random business partnership where we do this strictly for business but honestly... You're one of my closest friends on WP - heck you're one of my closest friends ever! I'm so glad we met in that bookclub cause it was like you can exactly at the right time! I can't wait for you to read Wereology, I know you'll have a lot to say.

~ ❤️~

Amit95_Singh

You call me out on my B.S. and that's exactly what I need but was afraid admit. I needed someone who would call me out on a wrong word or when I use HE instead of SHE sometimes. I needed someone who would not sugar coat when I mess up. And that's exactly what you did. Originally, you were a judge for one of the MANY and I mean MANY awards I entered this book in. But soon, you became so much more! I love how hard hitting and truthful you are! You know when I mess up and aren't afraid to call me out on it! Honestly you are an amazing person with a great personality and a wonderful outlook at life! I'm so glad you took the time to read more the what you had to for the awards and I hope you continue to read (and call me out when I do wrong or use HE instead of SHE or vice versa) when I post Wereology!

~🧡~

ClaraYami

You were the first ever reviewer I got for any of the books I've posted on WP and the first reviewer I got for DeVil's In The Name. You've been with me since the beginning... You've stayed with me through all the misspelled words and all the chapters I didn't space out speaking lines in another like when the speaker changes. You've been though all the chapters of me throwing plot twist on for the hell of it. And you're always the first to comment on the newest chapter! I can't wait to see the full review for DeVil's In The Name and I hope you enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy my work when Wereology is released.

~💛~

JadeDragon24

Yet another person I met in a book club. I know we haven't know each other long and I think you're only on chapter 15 and 16 of my book but I honestly don't know what I would do without those comments and you're opinion on chapters. You're Protector book is honestly a breath of fresh air compared to the other books I read on WP. It's so vibrant and beautiful and loud! It's amazing what you can do with words! I hope you continue to read DeVil's In The Name and read Wereology when you're done with this one!