№11|Party Time (Part 1)

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

It’s been 3 weeks since Emmanuel’s meeting with Marmalade, Emmanuel stayed in the base, trying to figure out what Marmalade meant by ‘fas-’. While Emmanuel was trying to find his love, Shawn and Dizzy were just finding theirs.

“Shawn! Gods and goddesses! I-I-I- ah~!” Dizzy was pinned against the bathroom wall as Shawn kissed along her neck. “Mine…” he growled, sucking on her pulse point.

“Yeah, sure, still have no idea what you mean.” Dizzy was too hazed in pleasure to try and figure around the meaning behind the words, “I’ll be yours forever if you keep doing what your doing to my neck~”

Shawn, not wanting to disappoint the woman who would most likely become his mate in less than 2 weeks, gladly obliged by her commands.

Dizzy clutched the back of his shirt, “right there! Ah, Shawn, oh my!”

He couldn't get enough of the sounds that rolled off her lips. 2 more weeks, my Dizzy, just 2 more weeks and you’ll really be all mine. 

A sudden knock on the door interrupted the session, prompting Shawn to growl low. “Shh!” Dizzy put a finger over his lips. “Who is it?” she asked politely. “It’s me, Summer, your brother says you’ll be late for the party if you don't get out of the bathroom.” Summer called out from the other side of the door.

“That means both of you come out now.” Summer rolled her eyes and Dizzy and Shawn opened the door. “If you must make out with her, please keep them to a minimal volume or silent.” She requested, turning on her heels as she walked to the car.

“They’re here sir.” Summer hopped in the front seat, Emmanuel looked at the two in the back seat, they weren’t looking at each other but were secretly holding hands under the coats that sat between them.

“We shouldn’t have to do this…” Dizzy said telepathically to him. “I know, Dizzy, but we must do this. Just until we find Marmalade.” Shawn sighed slightly. “Then can we tell Big Brother about us?”  Dizzy asked hopefully.

“Yeah, then we can tell him. It’s just, ya know, I don't wanna get shot…” Shawn sweatdropped. Dizzy giggled a little too loudly, causing Emmanuel to notice. He didn’t say anything on the subject and just kept driving, but he knew something was off about the two.

“Mister Emmanuel,” Summer began, Emmanuel made a ‘hm?’ sound with his lips, allowing her to continue, “how was Miss Marmalade?”

Emmanuel stepped on the brakes hard, causing everyone to jerk forward, “h-huh?!”

Summer giggled, she looked back to see Shawn and Dizzy were still in their mental conversation, too busy to pay attention to Emmanuel and Summer.

“Sir, along with the power of telekinesis, I can read minds as well.” Summer smiled, looking at the road “you met with Marmalade yesterday, that’s why you’re so happy today.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Emmanuel said, trying to contain the smile but it snuck through. Summer laughed, “don't deny it, you loved your time with Miss Marmalade.”