Sick on Album relase day

It was the morning of your husband Keith's new album the speed of now part 1 release.

You had woken up at your usual time.

Surprised that Keith hadn't gotten up before you as he normally did.
Instead, he was still asleep next to you in bed.

You download the album onto your Spotify and Apple Music accounts and decided to let Keith rest as he's had some pretty busy days. You get up and get ready for the day. Then head downstairs to make a big breakfast to celebrate.

You make pancakes, toast, and bacon and get out the orange juice for drinks and whipped cream for the pancakes, butter for the toast, and the vegemite too.

Then you plate everything and set it up on the dining room table.

A few minutes later

Keith came downstairs looking a little pale and flushed. He headed straight to the coffee pot.

"Good morning babes," You say as you go over and kiss his cheek.

He smiles then he notices the breakfast set up. "What's all that?" he asks. "Celebratory breakfast," you say smiling at him. "I did it for you cuz I'm so proud of you."

He smiles and kisses you. "Thanks but I'm not that hungry. My stomach is a little sore," he admits.

"Nerves?" you ask. He shakes his head "No I don't think so I feel sick.

But not just nerves." he says. You frown "you think your up for more work today?" you ask. He nods "Yes babe I'll be fine." he says.

You feel his forehead and it's mildly warm but nothing too serious.

Just then the girls come rushing downstairs.

"Morning you two. You guys are excited today." You say to them.

"Yes cuz it's Friday!" Faith said excitedly. You laugh "yes that's true." You tell her. "and Dad's new album!" Sunday chimes in and hands a drawing to Keith. 

He smiles as he takes it. "Thanks girls." he says smiling warmly at them.

"ok girls let's eat breakfast and I'll get you guys set up for school" you say as you gesture to the food on the table.
The girls immediately sit at the table and start eating.

You join them and eat. Keith stands watching you guys. "Dad aren't you gonna eat with us?" Sunday asked.
"Yeah" Faith said "Come eat with us."
"Aw thanks girls but dad has a stomach ache this morning. I don't feel like eating." He told them.
Sunday looked him up and down "you look sick."
Faith nodded in agreement "and tired" she said.
He sighs "yeah daddy's been busy and it's definitely tired me out."

The girls nod accepting that answer.
Once they finish breakfast. You shoo them back upstairs and get them set up to do school for the day.

Then you head back downstairs where Keith stands by the dining room table the plate you set up for him still not touched. "

"How about you have some toast? If your stomach is upset you might as well just eat something light." You tell him.

He nods and sits down at the table and eats the few pieces of toast with butter and Vegemite.

After he finishes that. He gets up to hug and kiss you. "Thanks for breakfast." He says weakly sounding exhausted. "Aw no problem sweetie pie."
You say as you kiss him back. The dogs rush over jealous of all the affection you two are giving each other and not them. You laugh and pet them both.

Later that day

Your working in your dog training room with the dogs and suddenly you hear Keith calling your name. He sounds panicked.
You rush to find him in the bathroom
vomiting.
"Oh Keithy" you run over snd kneel down next to him and rub his back as he barfs up his coffee and toast.

He's coughing and gagging in between bringing up his breakfast.

You feel his back moving with each heave.

Once he finishes and spits one last time he's sweating buckets.

You help him wipe his mouth then help him get up and over to the sink to brush his teeth.

"The food tasted good going down. Not coming back up." He says after he's finished brushing his teeth. "I know sweetheart."

You say to him as you feel his forehead then his check and the back of his neck for a fever.

Sure enough he's burning up on each place you check.

You frown "it's definitely more that nerves as you and I both suspected." Now how about let's get you set up on the couch." You say.

He nods and you help him move to the living room couch. You grab a towel and the puke bucket.

You place the towel on the floor and the bucket on top.

Then you grab the thermometer and stick it under his tongue.
The thermometer beeps a few seconds later and you take it out and read the number. "102.7. Yup that's a Fever all right." You say sadly.

He sighs heavily. "No more work today or the next few days until this fever breaks you hear?" You tell him.

He nods "I'll be upstairs helping the girls out with school. Call out if you need me." You say as you kiss his nose. He smiles weakly and then you head upstairs.

The dogs go and lay down next to him to keep him company.

Awhile later .

As Your helping Sunny with her homework. She asks. "Is dad ok mom?" 

"Aw Sunday he's sick today. He's got a fever and needs to rest for a while."

She nods clearly concerned. "He's alright don't worry about it I'm taking care of him."
You hug her tight.

Then you help her with her work. Then you go help Faith for a awhile.

Later
You hear Keith calling for you as your working with Faith on math. You frown. "You ok now fifi I have to check on your dad."

She nods "Yes thanks mom." She says sounding so grown up.

You smile at her then head down to check on Keith.
You find the puke bucket halfway filled. He whimpers when he sees you.

"I'm here bubba it's alright." He nods. You hear a sudden loud grumbling noise coming from his stomach.

He immediately bends over the puke bucket again and throws up holding his stomach clearly in pain.

As soon as he stops you grab the puke bucket and go to clean it up.

Then rush back to him just in time to catch another round of vomit.

You rub his back and stomach trying to soothe the pain.

You feel his bloated stomach rumbling loudly under your hand it clearly hurts him because he's wincing and whining. "Shh it's ok baby."

You say trying to calm him down.

After giving him some medicine he fell asleep and you stayed with him rubbing his stomach.

After a few days of rest and medicine he felt much better. Then he got to properly celebrate his album release.