Low self esteem

You frown as you go and sit down next to Keith on the couch.
He had been in a bad mood for a few days and often times he came from his home studio looking sad.
A few times he had come to you crying saying that there were rumors about you and him saying that you were divorcing him and they were so bad.
It was scaring him so much that every night he'd wake up screaming and crying he'd be sweating really bad too. Then once you sat up to comfort him and he realized you were still with him he'd hug you sobbing and shaking. Then you would try calming him down and once you had fully reassured him that you would never leave him no matter what.
He'd fall into a fitful sleep.

His days weren't that much better he'd be working on a song and then throw a fit if it didn't sound right to him.
He'd yell and swear then hit his hand on his soundboard making him yelp in pain.
Then after the sudden fit of rage he'd burst into tears then scream and yell again. And when he had released a song a few days ago people criticized it saying it was bad and that only made him more upset like he was now.
Thankfully he didn't seem as upset as he had in the past few days. Or so you thought. It made you hope this bout of low self esteem would end soon but then he started crying.
You frown as you pull him into a hug.
He buries his head against your neck. "This song is horrible and everyone hates it!" He wails.  "No baby. People don't hate this song. It's a great song some people just dislike it that's all." You say trying to calm him down. "No they all hate it just like they all hate me" He says. "They don't hate you Sweetie. Don't think like that. No one hates you." You tell him. "I love your music and your fans do too." You say as you kiss his head.
Suddenly Keith pulls away from you and coughs and gags before throwing up on the floor in front of the couch. He coughs then pukes a second time before placing a hand over his mouth and jumping up and running to the bathroom to throw up again.
You frown as you get up to clean the mess. You had almost forgotten that along with the low self esteem he was getting sick. Even at dinner he would eat a few bites of food then quickly get up then puke on part of the table and the floor making the girls cringe and complain about the smell. While Keith ran off to the bathroom. leaving you to cleanup the mess like you were doing now. This feeling of low self esteem was a rare occurrence with Keith. And when it did occur it never involved him getting sick like this. "I guess this time it's worse than it normally is" You say sadly as you finish cleaning the mess up with a paper towel then go throw it out.
Then you go to comfort Keith.
You find him in the bathroom still throwing up. He's sweating really bad too. You frown as you go and kneel next to him. "It's ok bud it's ok. I'm here now." You say as you rub his back. Once he finishes he sighs heavily and coughs. "You want to go lay down?" You ask.  He nods as you get a tissue to wipe his face.
Once you finish doing that you throw the tissue into the garbage and get up and leave the bathroom. Keith gets up and flushes the toilet and then went to the sink to wash his hands and his face. Once that's done he leaves the bathroom and walks over to where you are waiting for him. "I want to cuddle in bed" He says.
"Ok we can do that" You say. As you reach out and take his hand in yours and lead him upstairs to the bedroom. Once there he lets go of your hand and goes to his side of the bed and gets on the bed before grabbing the blankets and pulling them up to his chin. You go over to your side of the bed and do the same. "Hey bud don't steal all the blankets I need some too." You say. He whines in protest but lets you take some of the blanket.
You both stay silent for a few minutes until Keith starts crying again. "Oh sweetie come here" you say. He moves closer to you and you wrap him in a hug. He buries his head against your neck crying. "Hey it's ok it's ok I got you now. Shh shh it's all right now sweetheart." You tell him. Trying to calm him down. Finally once he calms down he falls into a fitful sleep for awhile with you holding him.
Later that day
You were working on stuff in your home office upstairs.
While Keith had gone back into his studio.
After Keith had woken up from his nap. He had decided to go back into his studio to try and work again. You agreed that it was a good idea because you also had to get work done. And Keith seemed calm enough to keep working. So you both went to work.
15 minutes later
You are working on a work email when you hear a yell and scream and you know immediately it's Keith. You quickly get up and run out of your office and run downstairs and run to Keith's studio.
You find him screaming and yelling in anger.
He slaps his hand against his soundboard and screams in pain. He bursts into tears.
Then he takes his other hand and starts hitting himself.
You immediately run over to him and wrap your arms around him and then take your hand and grab his hand and move it away from his head and hold his arm down at his side. He's breathing heavily and looking around in a panic. "There's no need to hit yourself. It's ok your ok. Shh shh" you say gently. "Come on let's sit down. Sit down." You say as you move away so you can sit down on the floor. He joins you and you immediately pull him into a hug. He wails and cries as you hold him. He keeps saying how no one likes him and how bad he is. And you keep telling him it's not true. "Come on your way too upset to be working. Let's get you upstairs and back into bed. So you can cuddle with me. Come on." You say as you push him away from you and get up and take his hands in yours and help him to his feet.
Then you lead him back upstairs to bed so you can spend the rest of the day cuddling in bed with him to calm him down.
The rumors about you and Keith lasted a long time before they finally went away. Then once the rumors stopped Keith finally relaxed and was no longer stressed and upset.

A/N Wow! Did I really just make this part this long? Wow! So sorry about that everyone. Anyway I love GraffitU it's a Great Album! and I have great news! I'm seeing Keith on tour this Summer!! The concert is On August 18th and I'm going with my Dad and we have great Seats we will be in the Pit of the Arena!! I'm very happy and excited!!! :) so yeah and I'm so sorry for the long wait and I'm so sorry this part is so long. Please Forgive me I didn't mean for this part to be so long. Enjoy.
Paige